Frozen Gals On Once Upon A Time?

Matt_Black

Well, we've already seen Agrabah on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland; not that a revisit at some point wouldn't be appreciated, but let's see some new worlds! Arendelle, Transylvania, Mount Olympus, etc.

Matt_Black

Im guessing flashbacks because Elsa is in storybrooke, so we need to find out how she got there, who put her in that bottle, and who is most likely going to pay for it!

Well, we know the first part- Hook was fooling around with the bottle/urn/whatever, and it got sucked through the time portal along with everyone else.

Jabbas

Well, we've already seen Agrabah on Once Upon a Time in Wonderland; not that a revisit at some point wouldn't be appreciated, but let's see some new worlds! Arendelle, Transylvania, Mount Olympus, etc.

I knew Jafar was in Wonderland but I read an article some time ago that said that would be one of the worlds they went to and they would have some of the characters from aladdin there. I've never seen Wonderland, going to try to catch up this weekend before my free trial of hulu is over.

Alot of people that have watched Once haven't watched Wonderland,

Sped2424

I knew Jafar was in Wonderland but I read an article some time ago that said that would be one of the worlds they went to and they would have some of the characters from aladdin there. I've never seen Wonderland, going to try to catch up this weekend before my free trial of hulu is over.

Alot of people that have watched Once haven't watched Wonderland,
Yeah and that was part of the issue. For whatever reason the network placed wonderland on thursdays for it to die by itself. Wonderland should have been shown whenever once went on hiatus like the summer!

steamboatjosh

I'm excited to see Elsa, Anna, Christoph, and Arendelle. However, I too would have much rather seen Aladdin and Jasmine beforehand. There are also other tales I would've rather seen first. However, they writers/producers have mentioned in past interviews that they are interested in doing those fairytales/characters so that at least puts me at ease.

I do really believe we will see Aladdin, Princess and the Frog, Merida, and Pocahontas eventually. I still think that they missed the perfect opportunity to Pocahontas when they did Neverland though. One of the biggest things missing from Neverland was the Indians and would've given them great potential to introduce Pocahontas, bring her back to Storybrooke and then explore her backstory. I could actually see them saying that she met John Smith on board Hook's ship as one of the crew members or something. Oh well, here's to looking forward to the future of the Once stories.

It's already been announced that Season 4 will be split in two like they did with Season 3. We already know the first half is gonna be Frozen. Wonder what the story for the second half is gonna be? Hoping for Aladdin above all else. Or perhaps just go back to the original idea and introduce several fairytales, weaving them all together in the second half, setting it up for Season 5 which is most likely going to be the final season.

Sped2424

I'm excited to see Elsa, Anna, Christoph, and Arendelle. However, I too would have much rather seen Aladdin and Jasmine beforehand. There are also other tales I would've rather seen first. However, they writers/producers have mentioned in past interviews that they are interested in doing those fairytales/characters so that at least puts me at ease.

I do really believe we will see Aladdin, Princess and the Frog, Merida, and Pocahontas eventually. I still think that they missed the perfect opportunity to Pocahontas when they did Neverland though. One of the biggest things missing from Neverland was the Indians and would've given them great potential to introduce Pocahontas, bring her back to Storybrooke and then explore her backstory. I could actually see them saying that she met John Smith on board Hook's ship as one of the crew members or something. Oh well, here's to looking forward to the future of the Once stories.

It's already been announced that Season 4 will be split in two like they did with Season 3. We already know the first half is gonna be Frozen. Wonder what the story for the second half is gonna be? Hoping for Aladdin above all else. Or perhaps just go back to the original idea and introduce several fairytales, weaving them all together in the second half, setting it up for Season 5 which is most likely going to be the final season.
Kristoff, and I am not sure where I read it but I believe it was said that merida was indeed headed to season 3. And doing the indians might have been a bit culturally insensitive, in light of the red skins controversy I am sure Disney want's to stay far far away from angering anyone. Also I don't think this show is going to end with season 5, it's got ratings, it's got fanbase, Abc is going to keep milking it.

Jabbas

If they other fairytales let's hope they get storylines instead of introducing them and having them disappear (Cinderella, Rapunzel). I would have loved having Flynn Rider on the show.

Matt_Black

If they other fairytales let's hope they get storylines instead of introducing them and having them disappear (Cinderella, Rapunzel). I would have loved having Flynn Rider on the show.

Considering how lame Rapunzel was, I don't mind her disappearing. However, there have been plenty of other characters I've wanted to see more of. The Woodsman (Hansel & Gretel's dad), Lancelot, Dr. Whale's brother, etc.

Jabbas

Considering how lame Rapunzel was, I don't mind her disappearing. However, there have been plenty of other characters I've wanted to see more of. The Woodsman (Hansel & Gretel's dad), Lancelot, Dr. Whale's brother, etc.

I thought she was pretty boring too but I was just making a point. It doesn't make sense to introduce another fairytale and then have them disappear.

Wanted to add that I finished watching Wonderland and I really enjoyed it. Such a shame that all good episodes came last.

Matt_Black

Speaking of Cinderella and Wonderland, I think in her case there were issues with the actress (such as other commitments) that prevented her from showing up more. Given her appearance in the first episode and everything we learned about the Red Queen, I think the initial plan was for Cindy to figure a bit more prominently, at least in flashbacks.

Twilight_Roxas

Theres been rumors of actresses who would play Elsa two of the actresses in the rumor is Claire Holt, and Maggie Grace.

I hope Anna has a Storybrooke counterpart.

Matt_Black

She might, she might not. It depends on "where" Arendelle is in relation to the Enchanted Forest. Is it like Agrabah, inhabiting the same world, or is it in another dimension altogether, like Oz or Wonderland. Granted, in the latter case, that still wouldn't necessarily prevent her from having been snagged by the curse, as evidenced by Jefferson and Dr. Frankenstein.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
http://blogs.disney.com/insider/201...rozen-Frozen|InHouse|070114|||esocialmedia|||

Anna - New Comer Elizabeth Lail

MV5BMTg0NDEwMTU2MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgxODE2MTE@._V1_SY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Kristoff - Scott Michael Foster

upload_2014-7-1_15-41-51.jpeg

No Elsa news yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom