Frozen Gals On Once Upon A Time?

beast32

Loved this episode! I have never been a huge Belle fan, but thought what they did with her on this episode was great!

A little confused about The Snow Queen's thoughts on Emma though..

Matt_Black

Loved this episode! I have never been a huge Belle fan, but thought what they did with her on this episode was great!

A little confused about The Snow Queen's thoughts on Emma though..

Ingrid the Snow Queen believes that Emma is either a superpowered reincarnation of her sister Helga, or otherwise that Emma is destined to become her sister.

KLeigh

But if Emma is Helga reborn wouldn't Helga resemble Emma or Helga is Emma's ancestor through Snow?

The role of Helga has already been cast, and she'll be showing up very soon. I don't think Emma is a reincarnation of Helga - if (and this is a big IF) the creators have a family relationship planned, then my money is on Emma being a descendent of Helga. However, I think by "sister" they don't mean "blood related literal sister" and it's more along the lines of "sister in magic/best friends as close as sisters" sort of relationship.

Matt_Black

The role of Helga has already been cast, and she'll be showing up very soon. I don't think Emma is a reincarnation of Helga - if (and this is a big IF) the creators have a family relationship planned, then my money is on Emma being a descendent of Helga. However, I think by "sister" they don't mean "blood related literal sister" and it's more along the lines of "sister in magic/best friends as close as sisters" sort of relationship.

It's more like a reincarnation thing, how in the first Mummy, Imhotep was calling Rachel Weisz his princess. (We're going to ignore the complicated backstory that The Mummy 2 introduced).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom