Frozen from International Gateway

CrescentLake

Hi everyone! Please forgive me if this is in the wrong forum or if this question has been asked before. I did a search but couldn't find anything.

My family planned a relatively last minute trip (last minute by Disney's standards, anyway!) about a month ago for April 11th. As such, I was able to get most fast passes except the Mine Train, (which we've been on every trip since it has opened) and Frozen. My Mom is a HUGE Frozen fan and riding it is really the only stipulation she has for this trip. Everything else she'll go with the flow.

I've planned the entire trip, as I usually do, and I have used these forums to plan new strategies at AK and Epcot, but this is throwing me for a loop.

So how do I do this? I'm no stranger to WDW or these boards, but I am not sure how to make it to Norway in a timely manner from International Gateway (We are staying at the Yacht Club) with World Showcase closed until 11. Do I have to go around? Is it even worth it, if I have to go all the way around World Showcase Lagoon?

I figure our ONLY chance of riding it is going to be in the morning. It is Spring Break, crowds are going to be a nightmare, and the attraction has horrific capacity. Thoughts? Thank you in advance!

MomofPrincessGrace

Although I haven't done it myself, everything I have read appears that entering through the international gateway is the quickest way to go. If I were you, I would plan on getting to the gate around 45 minutes before park opens, and speed walking to Norway. You have the advantage of not having to walk through Future World like guests who ride the monorail or bus. Good luck!

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Hi everyone! Please forgive me if this is in the wrong forum or if this question has been asked before. I did a search but couldn't find anything.

My family planned a relatively last minute trip (last minute by Disney's standards, anyway!) about a month ago for April 11th. As such, I was able to get most fast passes except the Mine Train, (which we've been on every trip since it has opened) and Frozen. My Mom is a HUGE Frozen fan and riding it is really the only stipulation she has for this trip. Everything else she'll go with the flow.

I've planned the entire trip, as I usually do, and I have used these forums to plan new strategies at AK and Epcot, but this is throwing me for a loop.

So how do I do this? I'm no stranger to WDW or these boards, but I am not sure how to make it to Norway in a timely manner from International Gateway (We are staying at the Yacht Club) with World Showcase closed until 11. Do I have to go around? Is it even worth it, if I have to go all the way around World Showcase Lagoon?

I figure our ONLY chance of riding it is going to be in the morning. It is Spring Break, crowds are going to be a nightmare, and the attraction has horrific capacity. Thoughts? Thank you in advance!

The International Gateway will be open for rope drop. You are allowed to walk via UK and Canada and then on to Norway. Treat it like any other rope drop and try not to get distracted at Les Halles bakery

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom