'Frozen' characters to appear during the holiday season at the Magic Kingdom

jrh1985

I'm sorry to fans of Cindy's Holiday Wish, I was one of them but.... That Concept Art looks Awesome!!!! That should be Good! Once Upon A Christmastime is not a surprise. Most likely Christmas Fantasy Parade in DL will have the same fate since the Pre Parade at DL looks like a ACF Float.

Drew, will Frozen speak in OUACT or just wave?

PolynesianPrincess

Elsa and the rest of the Frozen characters are a good fit for the castle show. We just bought our MVMCP tickets today and this is the only time we will be at the parks in the forseeable future so it'll be nice to see them in the parade.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Will Cinderella appear in the show at all?

I don't mind if the concept involves Cinderella asking her friend Elsa to help her...but if Cinderella (along with Mickey and the gang) has been jettisoned entirely...I have an issue with Cinderella not being present at the lighting of HER OWN CASTLE.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
With regards to the Christmas parade, that was inevitable, but...does anyone know which existing characters are getting the axe? I heard the Chipmunks were getting booted off their float and relegated to walking. Can anyone confirm?

Cmdr_Crimson

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...way-at-the-magic-kingdom.889643/#post-6308071
tumblr_m1gm41itKz1qzd79s.jpg

mikenatcity1

As long as they add Elsa and not get rid of Cinderella, i'm ok with it. While Frozen did great for Disney, that's all i'm reading about for the holidays. I love Disney at the holidays but not with all of the Frozen stuff going around (mixed in is great).

The flip side- I hope they do something similar to what was done at the studios with Elsa since she is going to do the castle lighting- i'm sad to have missed it (a friend said it's amazing).

ChristianG

I mean, it makes sense and all, but I truly hope this wont be an annual event. Cinderella's Holiday Wish is/was such a beautiful show. I wonder how long they will be milking Frozen... I've been tired of it since the DHS summer events.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom