Front of Line!

Tot Fan

Original Poster
This is my first post in this section!:sohappy:

Anyways, I was wondering...
I'm going to Universal Studios in June 25-27 and I'm staying at the Hard Rock hotel. And I've been told that by staying "on-site" we get passes that allow us to get in the front of lines on all rides. Is this true? or am I missing something. This almost sounds to good to be true!:) I hope it is true because that would be great.

If it is true, how does it work. I mean, do you walk in through the exit or push people out of your way?

Thanks, 18 more days until the big day!:sohappy:

kal1484

We went when it was new and it was great, not many people realized, most thought we were like special guests i think......

Tot Fan

Original Poster
Cool!

Originally posted by wdwprincess03
We went when it was new and it was great, not many people realized, most thought we were like special guests i think......

That's great! Glad to hear that you had fun and that it is true. How did you get to the front?

The Mom

Premium Member
My recollection is that we showed our room keys and entered by a designated entrance, similar to fastpass. (We stayed at Portofino last Fall) The location varied from ride to ride.Most attractions had them next to the "regular" entrance, but I recall going in the exit at Back To The Future. It makes it very easy to see everything in one day!

Luau Cove

Originally posted by The Mom
It makes it very easy to see everything in one day!

Shouldn't that be bad for Universal? I mean, there are just 2 parks, Sea World and Wet N Wild, so if you can get to ride everything in so little time, you'll leave their "property" sooner.

-->LUAU

woofboy111

Originally posted by Luau Cove

Shouldn't that be bad for Universal? I mean, there are just 2 parks, Sea World and Wet N Wild, so if you can get to ride everything in so little time, you'll leave their "property" sooner.

-->LUAU

Sea Worlds not part of Universal...

Anyways, If you have one of these passes, you go in the same entrance as the people with express passes and you have to wait on the express pass line, however long it is. A lot of times I've noticed that the cast members don't even check them, so you can take something else and show it to them and they'll let you on too (like an annual pass). I've also noticed that on some rides they don't check the express passes. For some reason on the hulk they never collect them and I've been using the same pass for about 3 weeks now. (it doesn't have a time on it. It was a rain check for the ride)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom