From WL to Boardwalk

Preacher Gravy

We are staying at Wilderness lodge and are planning on eating at Spoodles one night on the boardwalk then heading back out to parks in the late evening. So the question is. . . .

How do I get to Spoodles from Wilderness lodge using only resort transportation? :shrug: I do not want to use a cab, and will not have a car. Thanks in advance!:)

Bug715

We are staying at Wilderness lodge and are planning on eating at Spoodles one night on the boardwalk then heading back out to parks in the late evening. So the question is. . . .

How do I get to Spoodles from Wilderness lodge using only resort transportation? :shrug: I do not want to use a cab, and will not have a car. Thanks in advance!:)

You can take a bus or boat to MK then the monorail to EPCOT then walk through and out the back entrance and walk or take the boat over to the Boardwalk. Or you can take the bus to DHS and walk or take the boat over to Boardwalk.

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

If the MK is still open, boat or bus to MK, then go to the buses and take the bus to Boardwalk; or as Master Yoda said, bus to Studios then walk or boat to Boardwalk.

Upvote 0

Preacher Gravy

Original Poster
Thanks for the help. I think we will go DHS by bus, then boardwalk by boat. I want to travel in the most interesting ways possible. My goal for the week is to use the bus system as little as possible. Boats, monorails, and walking it is.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

You can take a bus or boat to MK then the monorail to EPCOT then walk through and out the back entrance and walk or take the boat over to the Boardwalk. Or you can take the bus to DHS and walk or take the boat over to Boardwalk.

That would require using a day's admission. Not bad if you have a hopper, but if you don't and do not go to EPCOT that day then you're out of luck.

Take the bus to DHS and then walk or take the boat to the Boardwalk.

Upvote 0

coltow

2 options come to mind
1. Take boat to MK and then bus to BW
2. Take bus to DHS and boat to BW (the walk is long)

When we were at POFQ we did option 2 to get to Beach Club for dinner and it worked good for us.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom