Free meal plan question

DarthVader

Sith Lord
We have a reservation for Polynesian on November 9th 2018 running through the 17th. This year the free meal plan is running November 14 - 20.

If we were to extrapolate a possible free meal plan for 2018, it would run November 13 to the 19th. since my reservation pre-dates the promotion, am I correct in reading that I'll be on the hook to pay for the non-promotion days?

If that is a correct assumption, then I'll be required to pay 69.35 x 4 people x 4 days = 1,109

Am I off base or am I missing anything?

slipperalwaysfits

I think it depends on families needs and priorities. What works for one, doesn't work for everyone.

TS plan would save you $75 the QS plan would save you almost $750

I would also say on the plan you can eat Steak and Lobster, vs Hamburgers and hot dogs, that really ups our experiences

We always do the Dining Plan because it includes Table Service and TS is expensive!! We choose to use two TS credits for one signature meal per trip and WOW, can you imagine paying Out of Pocket for California Grill or Tiffins or Le Cellar? OR any of the other signatures? It's such a nice treat, especially when I want the steak and lobster that is an incredible treat in a restaurant no matter where you are!!! :p:p:p:p

For us, it's more a piece of mind thing, we love adding it to our package when we book so we don't have to worry about food or snacks or our budget for all that when we are down there!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom