FP+ Tiers eliminated

DSMDGA

I just changed our FF+ for next week. We now have both Rocking Roller Coaster & Toy Story at the studios, and both Test Track and Soarin' at EPCOT, all for the morning times I wanted. THANK YOU for posting this!

Off to take screen shots..... just in case!

Now, if they'll only allow the 4th choice to be made by app by this Saturday! LOL!

Last edited:

DisneyDreamer08

Maybe a silly question, but is there any way to take a screen shot on an iphone that has your name, day and time of FPs? I can only get one attraction/time to fit on the page but it doesn't have my name or even the day. I want to make sure its a valid screen shot :)

Rob562

Just tried to both change my existing FP+ and book a completely new set (to replace the existing set) for Oct 30 at Epcot and was still limited to the tiers.

-Rob

Marc Gil

I added Test Track and Soarin as my selections for November 8th. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch because when I tried making FPs for DHS, the tiers were still present.

Let's just hope they honor these Fastpasses. I didn't print them out, but I did make sure to take a screenshot.

HRHPrincessAriel

I added Test Track and Soarin as my selections for November 8th. I'm pretty sure this is a glitch because when I tried making FPs for DHS, the tiers were still present.

Let's just hope they honor these Fastpasses. I didn't print them out, but I did make sure to take a screenshot.
ditto.

Tom

Beta Return
Anyone wanting to capture their proof should log onto MDE via the web, and just print the entire reservation page. Much easier than trying to screenshot every single thing. You can even print to PDF and save that file on your phone during your trip.

As for the missing tiers, I assume it's another glitch like the one I took advantage of before our March trip. By tonight, it will be fixed, I presume.

Tinkerbella16

Oh my it was a glitch?!!! So many people were able to change theirs! And I changed all of ours earlier this morning! Out of nowhere the tiers were gone, so this made our plans so much better! I logged off and back on to make sure everything is still there! So far so good!

DSMDGA

Thanks for the suggestion, Tom. I had printed out a copy of the reservation pages onto paper to bring to the parks along with the individual screen shots I have taken, but I like your idea of printing them as PDF and saving to my tablet.

Have "bonus" FP+s booked during glitches in the past been honored?

doctornick

Have "bonus" FP+s booked during glitches in the past been honored?

Yes. As long as you have it booked in the system, they will honor them. And, honestly, the CMs at the ride entrances don't care if you benefited from a "glitch" -- as long as you have a valid FP+ for their ride, that is what they are looking for.

That said, speaking of tiers, I do think that the plans to expand the capacity of both TSMM and Soarin' is tied to trying to get rid of tiers at those parks.

DisneyGirl3820

I called a help desk person at Disney and had them add my HS picks and they didn't have any issues with giving me both Tier 1 attractions. I'm thinking it's more han a glitch but who knows:confused:

durangojim

I just tried doing the same ones on 11/7 and the tiers were still there. Bummer :(

doctornick

Just tried to book FP+ for DHS tomorrow and it was still tiered. Same for epcot on 10/24. Assume its a glitch.

From the sounds of things, it looks like a temporary glitch that was fixed. The same thing happened in the spring (some day in March, I think) when tiers were eliminated for most of a day and then returned.

DisneyDreamer08

I'm so happy I was able to benefit from this. We are going the first week in December with our 3 year old. Our Epcot day is our sleep in day because we are hoping she makes it to the 5pm Candlelight Processional. I originally had our 3 FPs as Soarin, Nemo and Turtle Talk. My plan was to get a 4th FP for Test Track after using those 3. I was told its very hard to get Test Track FPs same day so I was worried we would miss out. I was able to change things around yesterday and now I have Soarin, Test Track and Turtle Talk.

I personally think they should eliminate the tiers all together. I was hoping yesterday was for real. Someone who was in the parks a few days ago said they had to wait through 2 Turtle Talk shows before being able to enter. That never happened pre- FP+. There are so many rides & attractions that don't need FP that are being affected negatively because people are forced to use FP+ for them. It doesn't make sense.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom