FP+ Tiers eliminated

DisneyGirl3820

Just tried and was able to get Soarin' and Test Track one right after the other. They also had Living on the Land as an option (another 1st tier?) I agree, I am going to print it out just in case but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tiers ae going to disappear.

DisneyGirl3820

Playing around tweaking my FP+ for our upcoming trip and noticed NO TIERING :) Just booked a Soarin right after TT.. Hopefully its not a glitch and here to stay

ETA: This is only working at Epcot. DHS remains tiered

I just tried HS and I got TSM and Great Movie Ride--aren't they the same tier? This is weird. I got both Test Track and Soarin' (one right after the other) for Tuesday the 22nd and Friday the 24th. Weedles, when did you get your Fastpasses for?

ParentsOf4

Something is messed up. I was able to make only one selection at Epcot!

After I selected Soarin', the system then automatically gave me Test Track and Living with the Land. :confused:

(I did not select either of these options.)

When I tried to change Living with the Land to a new attraction, the webpage responded that no other attractions were available. :confused:

Really, Captain EO is "sold out"? :D

DVCPluto

I LOVE these boards... I just changed my Epcot and HS FPs. When I went in to modify the reservations, it only gave me tier 1 options. My guess is this is a glitch, but I never would have checked today - so THANK YOU!!

I used the website and was able to change for 12/8 and 11.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom