FP strategy at 30 days out?

12_Ears_Dad

We will be off property, so our 30 day FP is coming up here in a few weeks. What is the best strategy knowing my options will be limited? I really don't want to half to book FPs during major show or parade times. What FP should we go after first? What could possible wait?

I know it all depends on what we want to do, but with our group of 10 it's pretty much all encompassing. So any advice?

CAPTAIN HOOK

So any advice?
Your options are going to be slightly restricted due to being offsite. That said, there should still be some major attractions open to you.
You state that you don't want them during the show or parade times - neither of these last for an hour and you'll get time to ride either before or afterwards.
My strategy would be to grab whatever is offered on each day (regardless of times). Once you've bagged your FP for each day you can go back into the system and try and fine tune your timings

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Get what you can when you can. It is the same thing that has to be done even 60 days out. Try to get them for times you plan to be in that area. I prefer not planning my visit around a FP time. You don't have the advantage of working your trip backwards like you can staying on site. You have to make them each day for the first day, then the next day, etc.

Upvote 0

JohnD

I agree. Get the best choices you can get at the time. Keep checking back by clicking on "Change Experience". Chances are slim but it is still possible a FP+ could open up. Grab it if does. Just click "Close" if what you want isn't there. You'll retain your current selections.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom