FP+'s for 2 parks

glvsav37

Original Poster
I think i know the answer to this (being no), but I know they recently changed some of the FP rules.

for your original 3 FP's...those all need to be in the same park, correct?

trying to squeeze in a ride on BTMRR before it closes 1/2 way through our trip, but only have PM MK visits planned up till that time. Was hoping to split up my FP on our AK day and then hop to MK at night.

I read that you can make a 4th FP day of in another park, but I don't think you can do it with your original 3...anyone know for sure?

ratherbeinwdw

What was great was that I could make the fourth, for a different park, while I was still in the first park or on the bus to the other park. This was only after I used the first three.

glvsav37

Original Poster
You have to use the first three before you make a fourth. The first three must be in one park.

yep...I know the 1st 3 need to be used, and i heard that the 4th could be in another park.

But I doubt I'll be able to get a BTMRR FP as my 4th on the day of.

Bummer

thanks

ratherbeinwdw

yep...I know the 1st 3 need to be used, and i heard that the 4th could be in another park.

But I doubt I'll be able to get a BTMRR FP as my 4th on the day of.

Bummer
We were able to do this. It depends on when you'll be there. We were there week before last. Those passes were available at 2:00. Just get your fp's at the first park as early as possible.

thanks

glvsav37

Original Poster

Ill give it a shot.....we will be there early august and just a day or 2 before it goes down for a long refurb. I have a feeling it will be a popular ticket.

jpittore1

The best chance you have to get it as your 4th fast pass is to do single riders. We've been lucky to get the popular FP as our fourth when we do each one individually. The times may not be exactly the same, but you can get overlap so you can go together. The only one I've NOT been successful doing this strategy is Toy Story

CAPTAIN HOOK

Ill give it a shot.....we will be there early august and just a day or 2 before it goes down for a long refurb. I have a feeling it will be a popular ticket.
I'm afraid that in early August your chances are virtually nil.

You have two choices - keep your AK FP's for that day and try and book BTMRR when you get to MK or join the stand by line, OR, go to AK early that day and use stand by and book all your FP's for your evening in MK

me_stitch

Premium Member
I feel your pain glvsav3, I actually moved my trip up 10 days so we wouldn't miss BTMRR, we fly in on August 3rd and have a fast pass for it that night. What if you only booked two fast passes, could you make a 3rd at another park after using the two?

JillC LI

The best chance you have to get it as your 4th fast pass is to do single riders. We've been lucky to get the popular FP as our fourth when we do each one individually. The times may not be exactly the same, but you can get overlap so you can go together. The only one I've NOT been successful doing this strategy is Toy Story

I didn't realize that you could request the single riders line as a FP+ option. I thought that the single rider line was a faster option for standby guests only. No? Is it that you actually requested a FP+ for the single rider line for each person, or did you just register each member of your party individually for a FP+?

Rob562

I didn't realize that you could request the single riders line as a FP+ option. I thought that the single rider line was a faster option for standby guests only. No? Is it that you actually requested a FP+ for the single rider line for each person, or did you just register each member of your party individually for a FP+?

They mean they're making FP+ for each person in their group individually when there's nothing available as a group.

So there may not be two slots available for 3:00pm, but they might be able to get 3:00pm for Person 1 and 3:15pm for Person 2, etc...

-Rob

jpittore1

They mean they're making FP+ for each person in their group individually when there's nothing available as a group.

So there may not be two slots available for 3:00pm, but they might be able to get 3:00pm for Person 1 and 3:15pm for Person 2, etc...

-Rob
Exactly...thanks for doing the example...worked for our family during the first week of June

Rebel

Saturday June 25th we had only one FP scheduled -Frozen for Epcot (it was our second day there and we were hopping right after the ride) and as soon as we tapped we were able to FP on the app for RRC (tier one) at Hollywood! We did not have to use 3 at Epcot but it did treat RRC like our 4th FP, we could only do one ride at a time after Frozen! Just a tip if you make a special second trip to Epcot just to see Anna and Elsa!

MississippiBelle

Saturday June 25th we had only one FP scheduled -Frozen for Epcot (it was our second day there and we were hopping right after the ride) and as soon as we tapped we were able to FP on the app for RRC (tier one) at Hollywood! We did not have to use 3 at Epcot but it did treat RRC like our 4th FP, we could only do one ride at a time after Frozen! Just a tip if you make a special second trip to Epcot just to see Anna and Elsa!

So if we fast pass Soarin' (the only fast pass in Epcot for that day), we'll be able to make a new fast pass afterward in Hollywood Studios?

Rebel

So if we fast pass Soarin' (the only fast pass in Epcot for that day), we'll be able to make a new fast pass afterward in Hollywood Studios?
Yes! As soon as you tap Soarin make your Hollywood FP (you will only be able to do one).
We tapped Frozen and used app to make RNR FP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom