FP+ Question

ratherbeinwdw

You start with three, then after those have been used or expired, you can get another and when that one expires you can get another and so on.

cw1982

It's been three since at least March. I know because that's when I booked my trip. At that time no one mentioned that it used to be four, so if it was four at one point, that had to have been a while ago.

cw1982

It says people can choose 3 or 4 on most days. Doesn't say they can all be booked in advance. The 4th one comes into play after the first 3 are used.

cw1982

Oh, my apologies......:oops:

Lol no worries :) I'm sure you're not the first person to read it that way.

For all I know they may have allowed 4 at some point during testing. I've just never heard of officially being able to book four at a time in advance.

Rob562

In the VERY early testing phases (back when it was only a few resorts testing Bands and FP+) one of the various options they played around with was having 4 FP+ in the MK. Tiers in all the parks was another thing they tried out. Eventually they honed in on what worked and they came up with what we have now (3 FP+ in advance, 4th rolling after they're used, tiers in only two parks).

So some online sites may have been written based on that early testing info and then never changed when things were finalized. For the most up-to-date, accurate info make sure to read the FP+ FAQ here on WDWMagic.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom