FP Help Needed!

yensid67

Original Poster
I am a bit confused when it come to booking FP's online and need some help/advice!

We will be ARRIVING May 6 2018 and staying until May 14 2018. We are staying OFF SITE so I know we have 30 DAYS out to reserve FP's. My question(s) is/are:

1. To book our FP's, does the 30 DAY window start when we arrive for check in or is it the day of our first park visit?(I'm thinking it would be the first park visit!?)?

2. We are planning on purchasing the Memory Maker Photo Package, to get the most out of it we are planning on buying MagicBands so we can have ride photos included, should we order or buy them when we get there?(we will be buying the BASIC MB)?

3. Correct me if I am wrong on this:
30 days out I can reserve FIRST 3 FP's at whatever park we will be in, then after those 3 are gone, we can get FP's for other attractions?

4. Which lead me to this question: Say we go to EPCOT on May 9th...we reserve 3 FP's for Epcot for that day on April 9th. Now on April 10th we can reserve 3 FP's for Animal Kingdom for May 10th, then on April 11th 3 more FP's for Magic Kingdom on May 11th?

Just a little confused as to HOW soon we can get FP's for each park! I know my friends will come through with the answers!

°O° HAVE A MAGICAL DAY! °O°

Rob562

I am a bit confused when it come to booking FP's online and need some help/advice!

We will be ARRIVING May 6 2018 and staying until May 14 2018. We are staying OFF SITE so I know we have 30 DAYS out to reserve FP's. My question(s) is/are:

1. To book our FP's, does the 30 DAY window start when we arrive for check in or is it the day of our first park visit?(I'm thinking it would be the first park visit!?)?

2. We are planning on purchasing the Memory Maker Photo Package, to get the most out of it we are planning on buying MagicBands so we can have ride photos included, should we order or buy them when we get there?(we will be buying the BASIC MB)?

3. Correct me if I am wrong on this:
30 days out I can reserve FIRST 3 FP's at whatever park we will be in, then after those 3 are gone, we can get FP's for other attractions?

4. Which lead me to this question: Say we go to EPCOT on May 9th...we reserve 3 FP's for Epcot for that day on April 9th. Now on April 10th we can reserve 3 FP's for Animal Kingdom for May 10th, then on April 11th 3 more FP's for Magic Kingdom on May 11th?

Just a little confused as to HOW soon we can get FP's for each park! I know my friends will come through with the answers!

°O° HAVE A MAGICAL DAY! °O°

1) 30 days before the particular park day you're trying to book for.

2) It doesn't really matter whether you buy your Band ahead of time or in the park, especially if you're only buying the basic colors that won't really run out. (Plus, between now and then they may come out with additional solid colors like the white, black and teal they've been using as the base for some of the latest specialty Band designs)

3) Correct. Additional FP+ can be made one at a time through the app or at in-park kiosks.

4) Correct.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom