FP+ for FOTLK?

JohnD

Original Poster
Okay, I get the argument for not normally getting a FP+ for a show but FOTLK has been closed for 5 months and reopens Sunday. I'll be in AK on 6/3. Should I change a FP+ for it instead? Or just show up?

cw1982

Hey... I'll be at AK on 6/3 too! :D

As far as the FP goes, I guess it all depends on your priorities. We were planning to only do AK for a half day, but now our plans have changed and we will be there all day, so I may be shifting around a few of my passes as well.

JohnD

Original Poster
Hey... I'll be at AK on 6/3 too! :D

As far as the FP goes, I guess it all depends on your priorities. We were planning to only do AK for a half day, but now our plans have changed and we will be there all day, so I may be shifting around a few of my passes as well.

There's always the fourth FP+. option if available. Or I could swap out Everest and do single rider on that instead.

JohnD

Original Poster
Okay. I set it for the 10am show (9:30-9:50). By the time it gets out I have a FP+ for Safaris starting at 10:30. Nice they're next to each other. My third FP+ is for rapids. I can do single rider or 4th FP+ on Everest. Another FP+ for DINOSAUR. (This weekend will be my first time trying out the new system.)

cw1982

Mine for that day, as of right now are Safari 10:05, EE 11:25, and rapids at 12:25. I still may change them around a little though. The only other things I really care about getting passes for would be Dinosaur and Primeval Whirl... if we end up working a show or two in, then great (if we're going to be there all day, I guess that's more likely now than I thought).

JohnD

Original Poster
Funny. My rapids FP+ begins at 12:10. Then obviously flexible the rest of the day since all three used up after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom