FP+ for Be Our Guest

cfry06

Original Poster
Hello All! I've started our party's FP+ reservations and would really like to add Be Our Guest to our FP itinerary. While I know others have done it, BOG is not showing in my available options. I've tried going to the age for BOG and click the link for FP+ off of that page, but it takes me right back to the same normal page.

Is there a smaller window closer to when we arrive that this might show up as available?

Thanks for any help/hints!

cslafferty

Thanks for the link! I went there and it let me get all the way to selecting a day, and every day I selected said "No fast passes available for that day." Someone else said in another thread that they weren't able to select their FP+ for BOG until they were 10 days out. So I'm wondering if there really isn't any FP+s left or if I need to wait. We are 47 days out.

Also, we have a room only reservation at ASMusic for our first night, and then our MYW with dining package at CR starting on the second day. At the BOG link, I had to enter my resort reservation. I entered the MYW resort ID since that's the one with our dining package. But that reservation number has letters in it, and it wouldn't accept the letters when I entered it. So, I entered the room only reservation, which is all numbers. It took it just fine, and showed all of my vacation days, which I though was kind of strange. I don't know what I would have put in if we didn't have the room only ressie, since all the package ressies have numbers and letters.

OswaldTheRabbit

Thanks for the link! I went there and it let me get all the way to selecting a day, and every day I selected said "No fast passes available for that day." Someone else said in another thread that they weren't able to select their FP+ for BOG until they were 10 days out. So I'm wondering if there really isn't any FP+s left or if I need to wait. We are 47 days out.

Also, we have a room only reservation at ASMusic for our first night, and then our MYW with dining package at CR starting on the second day. At the BOG link, I had to enter my resort reservation. I entered the MYW resort ID since that's the one with our dining package. But that reservation number has letters in it, and it wouldn't accept the letters when I entered it. So, I entered the room only reservation, which is all numbers. It took it just fine, and showed all of my vacation days, which I though was kind of strange. I don't know what I would have put in if we didn't have the room only ressie, since all the package ressies have numbers and letters.
I know! I can't figure out which number to use! I tried my magic band one.....

Does anyone know which one to use?

75disney

I believe it is the magic Band number. It is all numbers. Not the resort one that has letters and numbers. I am not having any luck making FP+ reservations either though and I try everyday.

cslafferty

Well, I found the all numbers reservation number for my MYW+dining reservation, but I can't seem to figure out how to go back and change the reservation number I first entered (the room only one). When I clicked the link and logged in, it took me right to the screen to select my day. Couldn't go back and modify the reservation number. When I closed out and tried to start over, it now keeps telling me my username or password is incorrect - but I've triple checked everything! Ugh!!

Edit: Now I can't log in to my Disney account at all!! :eek:

Last edited:

Clamman73

Hello All! I've started our party's FP+ reservations and would really like to add Be Our Guest to our FP itinerary. While I know others have done it, BOG is not showing in my available options. I've tried going to the age for BOG and click the link for FP+ off of that page, but it takes me right back to the same normal page.

Is there a smaller window closer to when we arrive that this might show up as available?

Thanks for any help/hints!

I got an email the day I checked in for an opportunity to make a lunch fastpass reservation at BOG. It gave me the link as indicated in a previous post and the reservation number to plug in; it was all numbers.

"You are invited to participate in an exclusive test for lunch at one of our newest restaurants, Be Our Guest. As part of this test you have the ability to select an arrival window and pre-order meals for your entire party before arriving at Be Our Guest Restaurant."

Sparkle81

It did the exact same thing to me!

Last edited:

Texas84

I never got an e-mail invite. I saw the link on this site and made a FP+ reservation for November. I made the reservation about 40 days out. Sounds like they are sold out.

ExtinctJenn

I've heard two sides to this but I'm keeping my eyes open. I can't figure out which number to put in (it doesn't allow letters) as other people said so I assume you have to have the invite. Not sure how folks that didn't get one did it but curious to find out!

Sparkle81

It must be something to do with how many days out you are. Half of the dates for my trip in December are blanked out, but this just cropped up....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 217

stevehousse

The number you is the reservation number that is associated with your bands. If you were able to pick magic bands an all number code should show on the magic band page, or you can call and ask Disney for it. No invitation email is needed.

I followed the link on this forum and go to choose everything! We were around the 30 day mark when we did this!

ExtinctJenn

The number you is the reservation number that is associated with your bands. If you were able to pick magic bands an all number code should show on the magic band page, or you can call and ask Disney for it. No invitation email is needed.

I followed the link on this forum and go to choose everything! We were around the 30 day mark when we did this!
Ok I'm trying...

Dumb question... does this count as one of your 3 FPs for the day?

rufio

I never got an e-mail invite. I saw the link on this site and made a FP+ reservation for November. I made the reservation about 40 days out. Sounds like they are sold out.

What number did you enter if you didn't get an invite?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom