FP+ during EMH

ynahtebwdw

Original Poster
Hi so i have two quick questions about FP+:

1) can they be made during EMH? (yes i know this seems unnecessary but we will only be visiting epcot during EMH for one day of our visit and it seems a waste not to make FP+ selections)

2) With the new rule that you can select more after your first 3 have been used, does this still apply if you only book 1 or 2 FP+ selections for one of the days? E.g if you wanted to get a Soarin' FP twice in one day, could you book 2 and get a 2nd Soarin' once those have been used? Or do you have to pre-book 3 to get the additional ones?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
1. No FP+ during EMH
2. You must use all 3 pre-booked FP+ before you can select a repeat attraction. The system does not allow you to select the same attraction twice during the pre-book process, and it forces you to select 3, even if you only want 1 or 2.

cw1982

What @Tuvalu said.

However, you can move up your times on the second two after you use your first one so that you go through them quicker. I'm making my tier ones my first FP of the day. Once I finish them, I'll be more likely to be able to get earlier times on the tier twos since those are generally in less demand. That way I can get through them and am at least a little more likely to be able to get better options for my extra fastpasses.

For example, after I use my Fastpasss for Soarin', I'll go on my app and try to move up my time for Spaceship Earth. And Mission Space. Once I ride SE, I'll try moving up MS again. By doing this I can conceivably get through all three passes in two hours so that I am eligible for the extra passes earlier.

This may or may not work as well on full capacity days, but so far others have reported it working pretty well.

ETA: you still may not be able to ride Soarin' twice or get a 4th FP for Test Track, just because those are so high demand. But if you're going to be successful that method is your best chance. Otherwise just do one at rope drop and FP the other.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom