FP+ at 7:50/9:00am 60 days out

mdubm

Original Poster
7am on the day our FPs open up is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of my morning commute. I MAY be able to sit down to do some around 7:40ish. Ideally, I can devote full attention and time at 8:55. We want 7DMT, FEA, TSM (Hollywood). I know those are the biggies. I am also traveling with young kids, so anything after 7pm is probably out for us. Will I have a really hard time finding what I want if I wait until 7:40 or even 8:55, or should I be good to go? This is my first time with this FP system while staying on site. I have used it before, but was off-site so had to do 30 days out.

nickys

Premium Member
7am on the day our FPs open up is RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE of my morning commute. I MAY be able to sit down to do some around 7:40ish. Ideally, I can devote full attention and time at 8:55. We want 7DMT, FEA, TSM (Hollywood). I know those are the biggies. I am also traveling with young kids, so anything after 7pm is probably out for us. Will I have a really hard time finding what I want if I wait until 7:40 or even 8:55, or should I be good to go? This is my first time with this FP system while staying on site. I have used it before, but was off-site so had to do 30 days out.

You should be fine. How long is your stay? We arrived on 23rd Dec and my 60 day window was a work day. Working in a school and on EST plus 5 hours (in the uk), meant I had to wait 4 hours. Still got FEA for Christmas Day at 2pm, so that was at 60 + 2 days. The rest were no problem, although I didn't try for 7dmt for 60+1. Take what you can and then go back and modify them. Times do open up if you keep checking.

Good luck!

mdubm

Original Poster
You should be fine. How long is your stay? We arrived on 23rd Dec and my 60 day window was a work day. Working in a school and on EST plus 5 hours (in the uk), meant I had to wait 4 hours. Still got FEA for Christmas Day at 2pm, so that was at 60 + 2 days. The rest were no problem, although I didn't try for 7dmt for 60+1. Take what you can and then go back and modify them. Times do open up if you keep checking.

Good luck!
Thanks for the response! My stay is beginning of June for 6 days. We are doing EPCOT, Hollywood, and 3 days at MK. I will be shooting for 60 days exactly for FEA, 60+1 TSM, and 60+2+3+4 for 7DMT. I am a teacher also, but on EST :)

nickys

Premium Member
Thanks for the response! My stay is beginning of June for 6 days. We are doing EPCOT, Hollywood, and 3 days at MK. I will be shooting for 60 days exactly for FEA, 60+1 TSM, and 60+2+3+4 for 7DMT. I am a teacher also, but on EST :)

I'd try for FEA first for sure, and take anything that comes up pre 7pm. You can plan around it or try and tweak it later. Then try for 7dmt from earliest day. I think TSM will be fine, I found availability easily a couple of days ahead when we decided to go back for a second day.

DisneyDreamer08

Not much help now but this is why I always use a travel agent :) Free to use and if I'm unable to do FP or dining ADRs, they can do it all for you. Maybe something to keep in mind for the future?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom