FP+ as an AP Holder

Nick Wilde

Original Poster
So, I'm planning on buying an AP soon, and I wanted to know the best strategy for using FP+ with the AP. I'll be going often, of course, and spontaneously, so I won't be planning out the day more than 2 weeks in advance. My main 2 concerns are; 1) Will reserving Fast Passes only a few days in advance be enough? and 2) Can I change my FP reservations the same day on MDE if I decide to use it on another ride, or will there most likely not be anymore FP left? Any other advice would be great, too.:)

FrostyNaples

So, I'm planning on buying an AP soon, and I wanted to know the best strategy for using FP+ with the AP. I'll be going often, of course, and spontaneously, so I won't be planning out the day more than 2 weeks in advance. My main 2 concerns are; 1) Will reserving Fast Passes only a few days in advance be enough? and 2) Can I change my FP reservations the same day on MDE if I decide to use it on another ride, or will there most likely not be anymore FP left? Any other advice would be great, too.:)

Way too many variables here. The day, park, and time of year play the biggest role of what will be available with short notice.

You can always change FP+'s on the fly with MDE, however, your selections will vary based on the stated.

MagicHappens1971

It depends I don't think even during not busy times, there are any SDMT FP+ available more than 60 days in advance, I had trouble getting one at midnight, the day my 60 day window opened.

sjhym333

Keep checking. Got a FP a few minutes ago for tomorrow for 7 Dwarfs. FP changes on a moment to moment basis as people change plans

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom