FP+ and Park hopping

JillC LI

Original Poster
Am I correct in understanding that while I cannot book FP+s in advance at different parks, I can book 3 in the morning at one park, go to a second park, and then try to find FP+s available at the second park at a kiosk or on my mobile device? What are the odds that any Tier 1 attractions will still have FP+s available in the afternoon (in mid-February) if EPCOT or DHS was my second park? Thanks!

CaptainAmerica

Am I correct in understanding that while I cannot book FP+s in advance at different parks, I can book 3 in the morning at one park, go to a second park, and then try to find FP+s available at the second park at a kiosk or on my mobile device? What are the odds that any Tier 1 attractions will still have FP+s available in the afternoon (in mid-February) if EPCOT or DHS was my second park? Thanks!
Your understanding is correct.

The other questions depend on when you're going in February and your party size. Presidents' Week is very different than the rest of the month, and couples are easier to accommodate than large families. Toy Story Mania and Soarin' will be very difficult regardless.

http://blog.touringplans.com/2015/05/06/fastpass-plus-availability/

JasonDeyoung

Yes that is correct, as for getting tier 1 at the second park as said above depends on when u go. I just got back (April 13-19) and I got pretty much any fp I wanted after the first 3 and at diff parks. It's very easy to use now as it lets you select times or morning evening afternoon. The only attractions that were a issue getting at the second park were tsm & 7dmt so get those in ur original 3 the rest are usually avail

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom