FP+ and Character meet and greet

PRNCSAurora

Original Poster
I'm traveling down with my almost 2 year old daughter, husband, brother and parents. If I want use a FP+ for a character meet and greet for my daughter, do we all need to do one since we will be waiting with her? Is it possible to just schedule it for her since none of us would actually be meeting the character?

Sorry if a similar question was asked before but I couldn't find anything through the search.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If everyone in your party wants to see your daughter meet the character then yes, everyone will need a FP+. If only one person takes your daughter, that person needs a FP+. And technically, since your daughter is under 2 she does not need a FP+ for anything (though she will still be sent a MagicBand. Don't know why Disney does this since children under 3 are free.)

The other members of your party can choose a different FP+ during that time frame if they don't want to attend the meet and greet.

DizneyPryncess

Yep, make sure everyone has one. We just took our 2 year old daughter, and used FP+ for a lot of meet & greets since she is really into the characters. DH & I had a FP for each one. The last one we did was at Animal Kingdom, for Mickey & Minnie. They only had a time left for 1, so I booked it and thought since DH & I weren't meeting them that it would be fine. They said it's not the amount of people meeting the characters, but the amount of bodies allowed in the line per day. So I took DD in by myself. But I had been curious about the same thing before we left!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom