Four Parks Merchandise ALERT!

DanStat

Original Poster
Hey!

If any of you see any WDW Four Parks, One World merchandise, please e-mail me and let me know where to get it. I just e-mailed WDW Mail Order and they barley have any left!

Thanks!

disneydudette

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53

you little tease :) jk

I was serious!! I did at the World of Disney.....but at first I was thinking that that was a disney store...like the ones all around the country......but its not....

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
You can probably call Disney merchandising, and they can mail something to you....or mail anything you want to you.

They'll do anything you want so long as you pay for it;)

DanStat

Original Poster
Originally posted by Fievel
You can probably call Disney merchandising, and they can mail something to you....or mail anything you want to you.

They'll do anything you want so long as you pay for it;)

That's for sure! Shipping for most anything is AT LEAST $15.00!

figmentmom

I bought a "Four Parks - One World" sweatshirt at the Disney store at the Orlando airport in April. I had the feeling it was a leftover, although it was NOT on sale! Maybe if you called that particular store directly, you could snag one. Good luck!:)

DanStat

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyWorldGuru
Try calling the Disney Cat. In the Christmas issue I saw a few 4 parks 1 world stuff. I also want some of it. All I have is the photo album.

Yeah...I got the photo album also...also I have the Frame/Album combonation, a four parks frame, a four parks keychain, notepad, liscense plate...some other stuff too...I NEED MORE! :D

DanStat

Original Poster
I did have a Four Parks screen saver on eBay tonight...but some came in with ONE SECOND left and bid ONE DOLLAR over what I had bid...and won.

I hate people like that.

WDWManic

If you by anything off the Disney Store website its going to cost you an insane amount of money to get it shipped. Well that stinks!

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
Originally posted by disneyprep50321
I did have a Four Parks screen saver on eBay tonight...but some came in with ONE SECOND left and bid ONE DOLLAR over what I had bid...and won.

I hate people like that.
hehe. I do that on eBay with NASCAR diecasts. Probably a ton of people that don't like me. But that's how you get what you want. :D ;)

DanStat

Original Poster
Originally posted by wdw100
Does Walt Disney World Merchandise have a catalog? Probably not, but I thought I would ask!

No...and they don't have a website either...that's the response I got from a very rude WDW Mail Order rep last night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom