Forum upgrade - Begins 10pm EDT Friday 8 June 2012

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I like the new version of the forms they are allot better than the old version of the forms I also like the points system and I also like how the new forms are allot faster than the old version of the site and I also like how the new version of the forms and the new site have a place to click to see the videos from the Disney world resort and I also like how there is a place for Apps and a place for a site map. I also like the new colors of the new forms and I also like how the new version of the forms is allot faster. I have a question for Steve is there a way that I can see the site and the forms on my Ipad 2? I think that you and your team did a good job on the new site and the new forms I like the new site and the new forms allot better because they are easier to read and allot easier to see the forms and see the posts on the new site and the new forms.
The forum should run on the iPad 2 with no problems - it has been tested on that platform.

Glad you are enjoying the new forum!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I am enjoying the forum upgrade. It took me a little while to get use to , but I've learned to navigate it. I find it easier to navigate. Only one problem, I changed my password. When I was in the process of doing it, I keep getting the messge the new password wasn't accepted. I gave up. The next time I tried to log in the forum the old password wasn't accepted, but I had to use the new one. I didn't understand that, but I'm not really a computer person. Just show me where to click and let me get the routine down.
Glad to hear you are liking it. Are you still experiencing a password problem?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Some is the same, there are no options to insert media or there is no smilies tab to pick a smilie

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Some is the same, there are no options to insert media or there is no smilies tab to pick a smilie
The iPad does not support the advanced editor. This may change with iOS6 which comes out later this year, but as it stands currently, it is a limitation with iOS.

britdaw

I haven't been here in a LONG time, so the new look of the forum shocked me this morning. LOL It's going to take some getting used to, that's for sure, but it's not horrible. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom