Forthcoming DLP refurbs for the 25th and beyond

JDL30

Report on the new menu at Walts - sounds like some great improvements and theming of dishes - part of the overall restaurant improvement planar the resort. Look forward to trying in future!

http://disneylandparis-news.com/en/revamped-menu-for-walts-american-restaurant/

Also ED92 posted a map of what Disneyland Parc looks like at the moment with the current refurbishments - Frontierland and Adventureland are a little slight at the moment!!!

image.jpeg

cjkeating

Report on the new menu at Walts - sounds like some great improvements and theming of dishes - part of the overall restaurant improvement planar the resort. Look forward to trying in future!

http://disneylandparis-news.com/en/revamped-menu-for-walts-american-restaurant/

Also ED92 posted a map of what Disneyland Parc looks like at the moment with the current refurbishments - Frontierland and Adventureland are a little slight at the moment!!!

View attachment 141208

Thankfully this is 'peak refurbishment'... I know it is painful but I can't wait to see DLP next year.

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
That would be dissapointing to me, but I'm glad they're maintaining the castle.

Is all of Adventure Isle closed or just Swiss Family Treehouse?

I'm going to try to squeeze in a trip to DLP for its 25th. Hope it works out.

clemmo

May be headed to DLP for the first time next summer, anyone know when POTC will be open? Hoping by sometime in June.

Tay

Any guess of when the celebration starts? I wanted to go Early or late March but I can push it off until the summer .

Den Carter

Any guess of when the celebration starts? I wanted to go Early or late March but I can push it off until the summer .

There's no official announcement yet, but there are plenty of indications that it'll be April, which is when a good deal of the refurbs end, as well as the actual month the anniversary year begins.

Tay

There's no official announcement yet, but there are plenty of indications that it'll be April, which is when a good deal of the refurbs end, as well as the actual month the anniversary year begins.
Thank you what months do you think are the best times to visit Paris and London?

Den Carter

Thank you what months do you think are the best times to visit Paris and London?

Mid summer (like now) in both cities are very crowded and hot, so I'd say June and September are good as the weather should be fine and the school crowds aren't an issue.

DLP in September is lovely, as the summer shows will still be running, but the parks are less busy.

Den Carter

Fantillusion will return to paris from April 2017 through January of 2018 with 6 new floats and a new soundtrack and 100 performers will glance again the parade route and join the 25th anniversary festivities
This would be amazing! I can't find anything about this news online, though. Do you have a source, please?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom