Fort Lauderdale Airport to Port of Miami?

todd23

Original Poster
I am sure this question has been asked, but what is the most cost effective way to get from FLL airport to Port of Miami for a Disney Cruise? I am part of a group of four adults who will be traveling on the Magic in December. Thanks for any info!

Maggie Mae

we are going from the port to FLL Airport to get home, we went with a car service and it was $15 a person ($30 total), they have on some Airport websites (Miami and Austin that I have seen) that can give you an idea of cab fare costs that is what helped us decide to go this route (cost per mile per) - it would have cost us around $80 from port to FLL

WWWD

I am sure this question has been asked, but what is the most cost effective way to get from FLL airport to Port of Miami for a Disney Cruise? I am part of a group of four adults who will be traveling on the Magic in December. Thanks for any info!

I used GO Airport Shuttle for 9 of us a couple weeks ago and it was the most cost effective way to get to the Port of Miami from FLL. They were actually waiting for us as we came outside (follow signs). I do know that Miami has set fees for taxis depending on travel zones and I think that includes FLL.

http://www.go-airportshuttle.com/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom