Forgot to make Dining Reservations

Moonjoe

Original Poster
5 of us will be at EPCOT this Saturday. I just tried making reservations online for Lunch at Via Napoli and Dinner in Canada, but there are no times available! I didn't think I had to book so far in advance for mid-september!

Any idea how long the wait might be for both of these restaurants? I can't imagine waiting for lunch at Epcot.

Thanks for your help!

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Yeah, unfortunately there is no way you'll get into Le Cellier, which is arguably the hardest ADR in all of WDW to get.

Not sure about Via Napoli, since it's so new.

You may want to look into Restaurant Marrakesh (in Morocco) or the Biergarten. Both are pretty easy ADR's to get.

Rob562

5 of us will be at EPCOT this Saturday. I just tried making reservations online for Lunch at Via Napoli and Dinner in Canada, but there are no times available! I didn't think I had to book so far in advance for mid-september!

Any idea how long the wait might be for both of these restaurants? I can't imagine waiting for lunch at Epcot.

Thanks for your help!

You have to remember that there are a LOT of people on Free Dining who all have Table Service dining credits to use up... You might luck out with a walk-up (best to go at the very start of dinner service). And as another poster said, don't expect to get into Le Cellier either by reservation or walk-up.

You *might* luck out with Via Napoli. This Friday is the very first day they were accepting reservations for it. (Before now, it was walk-up only) So you might be able to walk up at the start of dinner and get a table. As with any new restaurant, I'm sure there's a little tweaking with how many reservations they can handle for each given time slot, so they may have under-booked...

Otherwise, your best bet is to be flexible! Stop by Guest Relations on your way into the park and see what's available. Also consider the options at the Epcot resorts, which are only a short stroll out the International Gateway.

-Rob

Phonedave

Lunch is not going to be too bad. I though Via Napoli was not taking reservations at this point, only walk up's, until they work out the bugs of opening. - Edit, ah, I see that ended this Friday

Le Cellier, at dinner, they will turn you away.

As was said, Beirgarten and Marakesh are two good options.

-dave

plaz10

It's an extremely long shot...but I would call maybe twice a day and just see if you can get an ADR. My boyfriend and I didn't decide to go on our trip until late and Le Cellier was the one reservation I could not get. So I kept calling and I ended up with a late lunch (2:40 I believe). It was better than nothing. I still got my filet so I was happy. :) good luck!

travelgip

For short notice trips, I would suggest you don't discount the restaurants in the Resorts. Yachtsmans Steakhouse in Yacht Club is excellent, as well as Shula's in the Swan. Try looking at what restaurants are in the delux resorts and you might find what you are looking for and be able to get in.

ccw7759

For sure check at an information kiosk once you get to the park. We wanted to dine at a restaurant in Epcot for dinner that night. The CM was able to pull up all the available times and we got to choose... we got Les Chefs de France! You never know!!

Yellow Shoes

Don't guess; don't hope; don't leave anything to chance.

Go to disneyworld.com and click "what to eat"
this will get you to online dining reservations.

As of RIGHT THIS MINUTE, here's what's available:

search for 12:00 Sept 11 5 people:

Coral Reef 11:30
Biergarten 12:00
Akershus 11:55
Captain's Grille 11:00
Kouzzina 1100
Les Chefs de France 12:00
9 Dragons 12:00
Marrakesh 11:30
Rose and Crown 12:05
San Angel Inn 11:40
Teppan Edo 12:00
Tokyo 12:00
Tutto Italia 11:30
Via Napoli 11:30

Dinner search for 6:00 Sept 11 5 people

Bistro de Paris 6:00
Captain's Grille 5:05, 8:00
Coral Reef 5:45
Les Chefs 5:00
9 Dragons 5:45, 6:15
Marrakesh 5:40, 6:00, 6:20
Rose and Crown 5:20
San ANgel Inn 7:15
Tokyo 5:40, 6:20

dreamfinder

Check, and keep checking. Try the online ADR system as the PP mentioned, it may be faster and easier for you then calling. If you see something, anything, grab it, otherwise you may end up doing TS. The online system works well as they will show you what else is available nearby that the CM on the phone may not.
And when you are on property, keep calling. I have gotten reservations 10 minutes out and had to run across the park to get there, but I wouldn't count on that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom