Foreign Language Jobs

Nathan DePuy

Original Poster
Hello everyone!

I have a few questions regarding employment at Disney World. Right now, I am still pursuing my BA in both French and Spanish with a minor in piano.

My friend just completed the college program and I was very impressed by his experience. I would love to work for Disney World but I wouldn't be able to do the college program because I don't have enough room in my schedule to graduate on time.

I was wondering if there were any positions that Disney has offered that would be targeted toward foreign languages. I really don't mind what area the jobs would be in. I know that they have internships for post-grad students but the ones that I looked at recently were more aimed toward accounting, logistics, and engineering.

I primarily want a job in Florida. I'm hoping that I can find something. Honestly, I feel that working at Disney World would be a nice job for transitioning between college and the real world. I just need to make sure I make enough to live off of and to start to pay back my (plethora of) student loans.

Do you have any advice?

Thanks so much for your help!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom