For those who have gone over Thanksgiving week

monykalyn

Original Poster
How are restaurants in Lake Buena Vista/Kissimmee area that week? We are staying at Marriott Cypress Harbour. We've been many times but never during a holiday! We will have full kitchen and I plan on ordering Turkey dinner from Public for thanksgiving, but I don't want to stress about ADRs while in parks. I know it will be crazy busy but it'd be nice to still be able to find off property restaurant without hour long waits. Any tips/suggestions? Party of 4 with teen &preteen eaters who aren't picky. We do love Miller's ale house and Giordano's. Thanks for any ideas/help!

BigRedDad

There are TONS off restaurants in the area. Just plan to get there at off times for less of a wait. I would not be overly concerned with it.

Eddie Garrison

How are restaurants in Lake Buena Vista/Kissimmee area that week? We are staying at Marriott Cypress Harbour. We've been many times but never during a holiday! We will have full kitchen and I plan on ordering Turkey dinner from Public for thanksgiving, but I don't want to stress about ADRs while in parks. I know it will be crazy busy but it'd be nice to still be able to find off property restaurant without hour long waits. Any tips/suggestions? Party of 4 with teen &preteen eaters who aren't picky. We do love Miller's ale house and Giordano's. Thanks for any ideas/help!

It's a busy time of year for restaurants in general not just around the Disney area.

But there are SO many options around here you should not have a hard time getting into restaurants with minimal wait times. As far as ADR's in Disney during that week ... I would take full advantage of advanced ADR's if you have any party larger than two to be honest. It's usually just my wife and I and we hardly ever make ADR's as we can usually just get right in. BUT ... Any time around the holidays we book as far out as we can to ensure we get the dinning location we want with no hassles.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom