1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

For the dudes sitting as a lady stands...

Discussion in 'Ground & Air Transportation' started by Osh Popham, Jun 12, 2017.

1. Delgado

Delgado Member

Why does there have to be a "what if"? What if someone is lying about being injured, what if the stroller is full of crap from the parks, what if the child isn't sleeping but could stand themselves.
    As a society we're so worried about justifying our actions because of what others are doing or not doing.
    How about if you're physically capable just let someone else sit. Man or woman. Young or old. No you don't have to at all but if you're feeling up to it spread a little kindness.
    After all, the guy with the stroller full of park souvenirs that you think needs to unfold i or put his kid in it, spent 300 dollars on his tantrum throwing kid who refuses to walk when his feet hurt just as bad as everyone else's. Or he just had a really good day. Don't worry about his stroller or his bags.
    I'm just saying stop worrying about everyone else and do what you can and what you feel to be right and kind.

Osh Popham and Swissmiss like this.
  2. Andrew C

Andrew C You know what's funny? Premium Member

A reasonable post that is sure to offend people even so! lol

LAM378, CaptainAmerica and Osh Popham like this.
  3. jaklgreen

jaklgreen Well-Known Member

My daughter and I had just missed the monorail and where waiting for the next. This was at Epcot so we were waiting in one of the "zones" for the next one. I have a foot issue so I was leaning against the railing on the side giving my foot a rest. Right before the monorail comes, this man with his son (around 11 years old) walk up and start to crowd us in. As soon as the door open, those of us who had been waiting started to walk in, well the son pushes past us to grab a spot on the seat and trying to save a spot for dad. Well I sat my butt down but my daughter did not get a spot. The dad and son pulled out some Mickey waffles that had been in their backpack since the morning(it was late afternoon) and started to eat them. I am sorry, but you don't send your kid to physically push people out of the way so that your fat butts can sit and eat on the monorail.

Osh Popham likes this.
  4. NormC

NormC Well-Known Member

I always offer my seat to anyone that appears to need it more than I do. My daughters do the same. It is just common courtesy. You just might make someones day better.

Osh Popham and Swissmiss like this.