1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

FOP Fastpass 30 Days Out

Discussion in 'Pandora - The World of Avatar' started by bigred102334, Jul 12, 2017.

1. disneygeek90

disneygeek90 Well-Known Member

Well, I'm about to drop 4 NRJ FP's for tomorrow. Hope I can make someone happy :)

2. SJH'72

SJH'72 Member

Well I've been checking daily since we got our Will Call ref a couple of weeks back, just to see what may be possible when my 30 day window opens in Sept.

No joy at 30 days at all, until today. Well, nothing at 12noon (Uk time) but when I checked back an hour ago one came up for my party of 4!! So has given me some hope finally

Attached Files:

dreamscometrue likes this.
  3. RSoxNo1

RSoxNo1 Well-Known Member

Capacity is awful, they need at least a 5th theater.

4. jt04

jt04 Well-Known Member

Wait, I thought management was disappointed with the crowds. Hmmm.

TSL and SWL will help some.

5. RSoxNo1

I think it's drawing people to DAK at the cost of the other parks.

6. jt04

jt04 Well-Known Member

There are many news attractions being added at WDW before we will be able to comprehend the impact of each of them. IMO.

7. twebber55

twebber55 Well-Known Member

they had an 8% increase in attendance domestically correct?

8. RSoxNo1

Don't know

9. BrianLo

BrianLo Well-Known Member

I think Epcot is the park that is suffering the most noticeably. MK continues to have moderate crowds at baseline regardless. DHS is just so capacity reduced that it is hard to tell.

But Epcot was so dead all the days I went and I keep seeing notes around the web confirming the same. FEA wait times have dropped quite noticeably as well. Despite the hand wringing about its capacity, I think that ride will settle into moderate waits. Especially with all the other new things coming it may no longer even be the FP priority.

As for FOP there will still be an adjustment, I think waits times will see a marked reduction by this time next year and will see another reduction with SW:GE. Artificially this is helping to add a lot of time to people's Animal Kingdom day, so I don't think Disney quite yet sees the capacity as a problem.

10. twebber55

twebber55 Well-Known Member

my questions was somewhat rhetorical
    almost 99% sure there was an 8% increase in attendance

11. JBIRDTO

JBIRDTO Member

Be persistent. I,like many, went on at 60 days out 7 am and all fast passes were gone by 7:01. I have been trying for 2 days here and there when I had a break at work and finally secured 2 for my October visit! So excited!

12. Hurricane Sandy

Hurricane Sandy New Member

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO TRADE FAST PASSES WITH....I currently have 4 fastpass+ for Avatar Flight of Passage on 9/5/17 (4:10 pm - 5:10 pm). I would like to trade my 4 9/5/17 fastpass+ for 4 9/2/17 fastpass+ for Avatar Flight of Passage. I made my resort reservations well in advance and booked my fastpass+ early morning on the 60th day out; however, I have since had to shorten/move my vacation dates due to my daughter's college class schedule. I was able to re-work all of my fastpasses except Avatar Flight of Passage. I am still holding the 9/5/17 fastpass+ for Avatar Flight of Passage hoping that I can trade it or a cast member at Disney will let me switch it. I asked the cast member on the phone when I changed my resort reservations and they weren't able to help me. ;(