Food trucks in disney springs

Jess G

Original Poster
Are they open every night for dinner? Does anybody know what types of hours they run? Thanks!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
If you do a search for "food trucks" it brings them up in MDE with their hours for the current day. Usually they are open for dinner every night. ;)

NiarrNDisney

Just so you know - Don't get you heart set on dining at one truck not all of the trucks are out in Exposition Park at one time. We set out to get a few items from the trucks and found only two available it was on a Tuesday then when we went back on a Friday there were three trucks.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Waste of time and money. Trust me

Just curious--what one(s) did you not like? I've never tried any of them.

Outside the business where I work, there are some food trucks. Some are just meh, while others are very good and have long lines at lunchtime. So I was wondering if the food trucks in the Disney Springs area, were hit or miss as well.

disney4life2008

Really? We enjoyed the Namaste Cafe and World Showcase of Flavors trucks.

Just curious--what one(s) did you not like? I've never tried any of them.

Outside the business where I work, there are some food trucks. Some are just meh, while others are very good and have long lines at lunchtime. So I was wondering if the food trucks in the Disney Springs area, were hit or miss as well.

I walk by them often and I have to agree, but we're spoiled with some solid food truck options around Orlando.

I actually went to disney springs one night specifically for the food trucks. And while the area is visually appealing, the food options were disappointing. The world showcase was nothing more than food and wine leftovers, Namaste was expensive. I left the area and went to the Irish fish and chip place, it was no better lol.

But I always say, try something once.

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
I actually went to disney springs one night specifically for the food trucks. And while the area is visually appealing, the food options were disappointing. The world showcase was nothing more than food and wine leftovers, Namaste was expensive. I left the area and went to the Irish fish and chip place, it was no better lol.

But I always say, try something once.

I've stopped by a few times passing through and looked at the menu/food coming out, and always end up somewhere else. I can look past the price, the selection is just not appealing to me.

Spectro

I haven't been to Orlando in 2 years but I didn't know there were food trucks elsewhere. May come in handy for our universal and offsite portion of our stay ....i also had hopes for namaste as the menu looked good - may avoid now actually will avoid

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom