Follow NFL Football? Play along with your WDWMagic Disney Friends!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Each season the local NFL Football fans here on WDWMagic chat away in the Sports forum about our favorite teams and the NFL as a whole, but to bring even more fun to the chat.. we WDWMagic forum users form a Pick'em Group exclusively for WDWMagic Fans!

What is a Pick'em Group?
In a Pick'em game, each week before the games start, you simply pick which team you think is going to win. Straight up, no fancy stuff, just simply who you think will win!

The ESPN website makes this very easy, just a few clicks from your mobile or computer and your entry is complete.. and as the week progresses we all cheer our brilliance or our amazement at the outcomes of the "Any Given Sunday" reality of the NFL! The ESPN website tracks who has the best pick'em record. All you need is a free Disney/ESPN login and to join the WDWMagic Fans Pick'em Group.

How do I play?
To join, follow this link to the WDWMagic Fans Group on ESPN and create your entry! The season starts Sept 8 so get your week 1 picks in before then!

Who can play? Everyone! This is open to all WDWMagic community members
I am curious, but am not that huge of a fan Don't worry! You don't have to be a Vegas bookie to play. Pick'ems just get you thinking about other games and there is guidance to help you pick as well!
What does it cost? Nothing! It's free and purely for fun
What can I win? Bragging rights! This is just just for fun between us Disney fans and just to give us some common ground to chat around
What if I miss week 1? No worries, you can join at any time, you just won't have as many cumulative wins as would be possible
Is this an official thing from WDWMagic? No, this is simply a informal community event formed by community members wanting to engage more with other NFL fans on the site.

I joined, whats next? Make sure before the games start on Thursday of each week you get your game picks set, and join us in the ongoing discussion here in the WDWMagic Sports forum in the NFL 2016 Discussion thread

Hope you can join us!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
All fan-levels welcome! It's a fun way to watch the league and not nearly as time intense as fantasy football!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Week One is this week!

W00000000 for foootball!! Join us in our quest for meaningless bragging rights among your WDWMagic forum buddies! Join the pick'em group and don't miss week 1!

Football starts in just 5 days!

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
Do you know what day it is? ITS FOOTBALL THURSDAY!

If you want to get the maximum number of potential points you have to get your game pick in before tonight's game starts!

Football is here!!!
382.gif

flynnibus

Premium Member
Original Poster
It's not too late to participate still! Week 2 starts tomorrow, Thursday night. Hop in via the details in the first post of this thread and you can play along with us!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom