Flying Over Narnia Thrill Ride

manutdfan1

Original Poster
I have been working on this ride since the movie came out and i think it is pretty spectacular. I wouldnt post it but there is another thread on here about a narnia ride and i want to put mine out there because i think it is better than his/hers :animwink:. So here goes. Sometime next week i will have some concept art up. i cant put it up now becuase i dont have a scanner.

Things it will feature:

1. A flying coaster that takes you over all the main landmarks of Narnia. These will include the White Witches Castle, Cair Paravel, the lamppost that will acually be int he line queue area, Tashbaan from the Horse and His Boy, Aslan's How, the Beavers Dam, Caslte of Miraz, Anvard of Archenland a Ally of Narnia, the lost island where you enounter a Dragon, and where the battle was fought in the Lion the With and the wardrobe. This battle is very important and is the climax of the story but it is ironic because it is after only about a minute in the ride. here you get captured by the witch and get thrown off a cliff but Asland aves you of course after this you tour the rest of Narnia when the White Witch wasnt in power.

2. In the scene where the White Witch captures you we will use new technology to that lets you get put in a theature before you drop.

3. The length of the ride will be abou5 or 6 minutes. Some parts of the ride you will be going very slow, other times you will be reaching speeds of up to 55 mph.

4. The Ride will be inside a huge mountain that will be about 160-180 feet tall.

5. When you enter the mountain the queue you will enter through a large wardrobe.

When you frist get in you "wings"(which is the flying coaster) you go up a hill to the top of the mountain, everything is pitch black. At this point you will be laying on your back. When you get to the top of the hill which is at the top of the mountain you take small dip and the flip over flying. You go dwon a bout 20 ft. hill and then your thrust into snowy Narnia and you are now flying over the white witches castle where you see edmund climbing up the steps to betray his friends. When your here you see all the stone statues. You take a flip and then you enter another room where you se the beavers house and the wolves are tearing it up looking for the beavers and the three children. You do a couple more turns and you stop right before you enter the next room. Your ride vehicle turns out so you like standing up. Then it turns around to face a screen and you watch about a 15 sec. video where it shows you that the White witch kills Aslan. You thrust forward down another hill into a room where Aslan's How is and you see the Stone table where Asland dies and it is broken. Aslan is infront of it and he tells you that it is time for war with the White Witch. Aslan rose from the dead of course. you do a corkscrew and your out of that room to the place where the battle is taking place. Then all of a sudden you stop and the coaster swings a bit and you here the white wtiches voice(she captures you). You do the same thing you did with the other video and she tells you about how pathetic humans are and about how they all deserve to die. Then you get back into your flying position and she disapears. You go down a small hill and flip back over into another room where you stop. She says bye and that you deserve to die and then you are thrust down a hill that goes straight down and your going head first. This hill will be about 80feet and you will reach speeds of about 50 mph. Halfway down you hear a roar and when you get to the bottom of the hill you are made to think that Aslan catches you. You swing into a room and do acouple of flips while you are hearing his voice telling you that you are ok now and that Narnia is saved, the battle is over. You then fly out of that room into a room that showcases Cair Paravel and you ssee the four children sitting on there throwns with there crowns. There is no more snow for the White Witch is gone. Then you peacfully fly over the rest of Narnia and at the end you go up another hill and then you fly out of the mountain and you do some flip and some turns in some trees and then the ride is over. Im gonna illaborate on that last part some other time.

I hope you enjoyed this as much as i did making it.

aka_emilicious

This sounds really good! I had a similar thread of ideas at first, but had certain thoughts against having an all flying coaster. Thinking from the mechanical sense. The idea sounds wonderful though.

I'm still going to stick with my ideas and develop them, but definitely a good idea.

manutdfan1

Original Poster
Nope, its gonna be a ride for teens and adults. I thought it would be a great idea because it would be great on scenery and a rollercoaster.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom