Floridian Weather

NowInc

Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Yeah, I can't help but laugh when people say 40 or 50 degree weather is "freezing". The best is when the people are wearing sweaters & jackets on mornings where its like 50 out!! Jesus people, what would you do if it ever snowed in Florida!! :eek: :eek:

LoL..its our "tourist detection system"..

basically..if someone is wearing shorts and a t-shirt in december..they are a tourist...long sleeves and jeans ....they are local...

It is much more accurate than any radar I know ;)

woofboy111

Yeah, I can't help but laugh when people say 40 or 50 degree weather is "freezing". The best is when the people are wearing sweaters & jackets on mornings where its like 50 out!! Jesus people, what would you do if it ever snowed in Florida!! :eek: :eek:

I'm waiting for the snow in FL!!! It's been years since i've seen any!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by woofboy111

I'm waiting for the snow in FL!!! It's been years since i've seen any!

It would be a disaster... State of Emergency, stores completely empty, schools & businesses closed for weeks...why? 2 inches of snow.

NowInc

It would be a disaster... State of Emergency, stores completely empty, schools & businesses closed for weeks...why? 2 inches of snow.

mots Floridians are from colder places...we all just moved here...so we know how to deal with the snow ;)

Id love to see how you up north deal with a Hurricane..that'd be funny...

NowInc

Touche. We were hit with Hurricane Floyd and then pretty much crippled us.

:lol:

I was in south florida when Floyd hit...it was a Sunny day (seriously) and was serioulsy nothing...

tho we have gotten slammed by hurricanes many times..its always a pain in the no matter how prepared you are...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom