Flip Flops

Shere_Khan

I am a regular flip flop wearer, when I have worn them to the parks or somewhere else where I am walking all day I usually am fine. A few times I have experience a small blister on the top of my foot where one of the straps lie.
I don't see any reason why you would need to take off your flip flops at all on any of the rides except for Soarin because they might fall off when your feet hang. But I can't think of any other rides in which your feet hang down. And in the case of Soarin, as many others have stated, you come right back to where you started so you can leave them on the ground, or in the bag below.

wdwmomof3

I pack everything, tennis shoes, crocs & flip flops. For AK, I choose my flip flops or crocs because of the river ride. :)

Miceberg

We've always visited in August and found the threat of rain made flip flops the better alternative to wet sneakers (yes, found out the hard way). The heat made sneakers a bit uncomfortable even when moisture wasn't involved. If considering flip flops or sandals, make sure that you've worn them enough to break them in BEFORE the trip! And no, our toes have never been stepped on!

abbeysmom

I wore my flip flops to Epcot last Thursday when I knew we were only going to be there a few hours. We were there to ride Soarin' and eat at Le Cellier and then we were heading back to AKL to get into our room. It turned out great because the heavens opened up and it poured for about 6 hours. We got soaked. The next day which i knew was going to be a power day at the parks (3 parks in 1 day) I wore my Reebok's. My ankles let me know pretty quickly that I had not worn any support the day before. But I have to admit, the flippers were very cool and comfy the day before.

Mickey'sgrl21

I always wear flip flops in Disney. The only ride i have ever had to take them off for is Soarin, other than that they can wear flip flops on the rest of the rides. have fun :)

disneydiva72

Im not sure if I said this in this thread already so I may be repeating myself....lol ....but...

I find crocs are the most comfortable, snaeakers take a toll on my feet if Im walking the parks all day, they swell, the balls of my feet hurt, I get blisters even in older sneakers. Crocs are perfect in rain and they take on NO smells.

I dont like the way clog crocs look so I bought these:

907438.jpg

They are Croc Maryjane's and they are waaaaay cute! and just as comfortable as regular crocs. :)

I have a bad ankle and they are just awesome.

I also bring flip flops but I dont wear them to the park, just around the resort. (again the bad ankle)

You gotta love those chicks you see wearing 4 inch heels, it hysterical.

LuisT

I bring my Birks Arizona Sandals, American Eagle sandals, and a pair of nike shoxs. I am set with those shoes :] Birkenstocks are very very comfortable. Love them.

-Luis

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom