Pre-Trip Flights are on sale, hotels are on sale....

Um...
Hi!
I have reached @Tuvalu status I think and last minute booked a trip. Yes, I am going in November.....BUT how does one pass down an amazing Southwest sale and AP hotel sale?!

Let's get down to business! (to defeat the Huns)

Who?
My Mom (Mary) and I (Megan)
PhotoPass_Visiting_Epcot_7682022135(1).jpg

When?
September 3-5 - quick trip!

Why?
I am so sad MSEP is leaving and I HAD to see it one more time. When I realized I was off Labor Day weekend I looked at flights. Southwest happened to have an amazing $64 flight sale. Then looked at the Disney website and saw that they have an amazing AP discount so....a trip was formed! Took my Mom some convincing, but I knew she would come around!

Where?
The Boardwalk! Was the cheapest of the hotels so I grabbed it! Never stayed there before or truly had a desire to but I am up to try anything new!

Well, I have a problem with being addicted to Disney and thats that :)

epcotisbest

Um...
Hi!
I have reached @Tuvalu status I think and last minute booked a trip. Yes, I am going in November.....BUT how does one pass down an amazing Southwest sale and AP hotel sale?!

Who?
View attachment 156242

When?

Why?
I am so sad MSEP is leaving and I HAD to see it one more time. When I realized I was off Labor Day weekend I looked at flights. Southwest happened to have an amazing $64 flight sale. Then looked at the Disney website and saw that they have an amazing AP discount so....a trip was formed! Took my Mom some convincing, but I knew she would come around!

Where?
The Boardwalk! Was the cheapest of the hotels so I grabbed it! Never stayed there before or truly had a desire to but I am up to try anything new!

I had a dream of reaching @Tuvalu status, but woke up and was still at home. You have some well-worn shoes to fill I'm afraid.

samantha788

Um...
Hi!

Who?
View attachment 156242

When?

Why?

Where?

This is amazing!
Can't wait to hear about the boardwalk. I booked there two nights in October, was the only thing coming up, was cheap (for what it is) and is perfect location for F&W...so I was sold!

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Um...
Hi!

Who?
View attachment 156242

When?

Why?

Where?

So glad to have another addict in my club! :D @samantha788, you in too?

HurricaneHanna

Boardwalk Inn, while not my absolute favorite, is definitely worth trying. You won't be disappointed especially if you got a nice rate :)
I think I'm close to qualifying for addict status too! I only have three trips booked right now but I'm sure a few more will happen in between.
Following along.

carriehpotter

We love the Boardwalk! It definitely comes to life at night and has a much more lively atmosphere than the other resorts, as well. Be sure to just stroll one night and catch some of the performers!

I'm happy you'll get to see MSEP one more time! We'll miss it (not arriving until late November), but I'll live vicariously through your report! Have fun!! :)

Doc Disney

Original Poster
I had a dream of reaching @Tuvalu status, but woke up and was still at home. You have some well-worn shoes to fill I'm afraid.

That is for sure!

This is amazing!
Can't wait to hear about the boardwalk. I booked there two nights in October, was the only thing coming up, was cheap (for what it is) and is perfect location for F&W...so I was sold!

Its definitely the perfect location for F&W! I am always happy to try a new hotel and although Boardwalk was never on my radar so I am excited!

So glad to have another addict in my club! :D @samantha788, you in too?

:) I remember you saying to me that because we had APs somehow Disney would slide into our life more and you were right!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
YES! I have a trip in October and November :oops::D

:) Love it! Love that I am not the only 28 year old on here who keeps going...haha

You have inspired us!

Boardwalk Inn, while not my absolute favorite, is definitely worth trying. You won't be disappointed especially if you got a nice rate :)
I think I'm close to qualifying for addict status too! I only have three trips booked right now but I'm sure a few more will happen in between.
Following along.

I am excited for sure! I remember as a little girl walking around that hotel and loving it so I am definitely excited! I like how you say you only have 3 trips booked :p I have 3 booked as well!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Thats awesome! Have fun.

Thank you!

We love the Boardwalk! It definitely comes to life at night and has a much more lively atmosphere than the other resorts, as well. Be sure to just stroll one night and catch some of the performers!

I'm happy you'll get to see MSEP one more time! We'll miss it (not arriving until late November), but I'll live vicariously through your report! Have fun!! :)

We will definitely be strolling around our first night! The only true thing I really want to do it see MSEP :)

I'm so jealous of everyone that gets to go so often! My husband and bank account don't allow it...

Honestly if there wasn't a sale no way would I be able to afford this trip! I am grateful for the huge sales :) I just have to really curb my spending for a bit to make up for it haha. I guess the trade off of being a resident is that I don't have free time to spend my money otherwise :rolleyes:

I loved the Boardwalk on our last visit, can't beat being able to walk to 2 parks!! And the ambiance in the evenings is dreamy :)

I am very excited to be able to walk to Epcot especially!!

Doc Disney

Original Poster
We made some random plans for this trip! Not sure if we will stick to them, but figured I would grab what I could!

Saturday September 3
Our flight leaves Buffalo at 8:20 am and arrives in Florida at 10:55
I am excited I was able to pick up a Soarin' FP to check out the new ride!
FPs look like this:
2:00-3:00 – Soarin’
3:10-4:10 – Living with the Land
4:20-5:20 - Spaceship Earth

Just maybe we will randomly get on Frozen? We will see!

Dinner plans for Via Napoli at 8:35 PM. Not sure if we will keep this or not!

Sunday September 4
9:15-10:15 - Dumbo
10:20-11:20 - POTC
12:00-1:00 – Space Mountain

Of course we will be doing the MSEP! The basically the entire reason for the trip!

Monday September 5
No specific plans for FPs, but we do have breakfast reservations at 8:35 am for 1900 Park Fare! Our favorite character breakfast spot :)
Our flight doesn't leave until 6 pm so not sure what we will do! Going with the flow I guess :)

Very excited !!!! I should prob look into packing :)

Epcotfan21

Be sure to hit up Ample Hills ice cream while you're at the Boardwalk! I'm staying at the Swan that same weekend and it's on my to do list after Le Cellier dinner on Sunday night.

Doc Disney

Original Poster
Be sure to hit up Ample Hills ice cream while you're at the Boardwalk! I'm staying at the Swan that same weekend and it's on my to do list after Le Cellier dinner on Sunday night.

Yummmmm!!! I am not even remotely a sweets person but that place looks awesome!

SO jealous but excited for you!!! :)

Thank you :) Did you guys start school yet? Here in Buffalo we haven't so Im wondering what the crowd levels will be like

OMG - I really need to look into moving to the USA (again) so I can go as often.

:) Its much easier to be stateside for sure! Have you guys ever considered moving? (I mean in general, not for Disney haha)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom