Flight of Passage & River Journey Queues

zurj

Original Poster
I'm one of those guys that doesn't always like to skip the line, so long as the the queue is E-ticket quality. For example, I wouldn't skip Peter Pan's new queue, because I'd rather spend 30 minutes in line seeing all that cool stuff they keep me entertained with! Of course Forbidden Journey at IOA is the pinnacle of themed queues...
So my question is (without spoilers please, I'm trying to avoid pics/videos/detailed descriptions) how do these queues stack up to some of the other great queues in Disney/Universal??? Am I going to be entertained in line for FOP and River Journey? Are those hours in line going to be worth it, or is it a bunch of switchbacks? Is there plenty to look at and keep the story going while I'm in line for the rides?

The queue at FoP is very detailed and intricate, especially in the lab area! For River Journey, there's barely anything to hold your interest, at least in my opinion. I agree with Becca, get a Fastpass for River Journey and rope drop FoP.

JusticeDisney

I get that an interesting queue helps people make the best of what could be a painfully long wait, but it seems insane to me to intentionally choose to wait in a line if you could otherwise just head to the front of the line.

To each his/her own, though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom