deleted

LithiumBill

It looks to me like the seats wrap around your back a bit? Could there be something that rises up to keep you in place, like the tron coaster? Also once those doors in front of you open as you make the link, it is possible that as the ride platform pushes out, there is a banshee head that it slips into? we know it is one giant screen, almost 3 stories tall.

doctornick

Any idea if the ride will have rider swap?

With a 44" height restriction, FoP will surely have rider swap.

I wonder if either ride (more likely FoP) will have single rider availability. I think someone mentioned there was a queue for that in at least one of the rides. Would be nice to see that functionality used more at WDW where it is pretty rare (only three rides IIRC)

startraveler

Still wondering if there will be alternative seating for those needing to transfer from a wheelchair. Really want to experience this! But don't want to getmy hopes up. The rest of the land looks like enough if I can't ride this, though.

Disneyhead'71

Still wondering if there will be alternative seating for those needing to transfer from a wheelchair. Really want to experience this! But don't want to getmy hopes up. The rest of the land looks like enough if I can't ride this, though.
The blueprints showed wheelchair access. So, as long as you can transfer, you should be good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom