deleted

wdwgreek

Im curious about the width of the banshee, how many can you squeeze on one level, and if more than one person sits on the banshee, im guessing taller people in back?
I wa also wondering that, I'm slightly below average height for a guy, what if I get big head in front of me lol, also the idea of having a big guy or lady straddling me is giving me pause, I hope its like space mountain whee you have you own little pocket.

wdwgreek

I see it too. The more I look at the photo, the more I think that maybe the interior of the show building would have a lighting effect similar to lunar golf, like where white clothing items glow. That could be why the Imagineer in the back is so much more obvious, because he/she is wearing a white shirt.
YES! There is a second person there, their hands obscure the handles and they are indeed wearing a dark shirt.

180º

New thought: Are we looking at 2 RVs, and their motion is staggered so that the banshees are not in perfect unison? So the guy in the back is actually on a separate banshee to the guy on the front's right, just trailing a little behind?

Clamman73

How can the guy in the back possibly hope to have a good view?
Luke knows how.
Screen Shot 2017-02-02 at 9.47.37 AM.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom