flashtrip this weekend

maj

Flurry of activity after a quick decision to pack up for a holiday weekend. Scoured some FAQs and some maps without getting answers, so I have questions to ask!

Here's what I have so far:
Arriving late on Saturday, off-site, and leaving Tuesday. The end.

I'll be headed to Downtown Disney's Guest Relations to have them look at the old 2009 ticket and my 2013 MagicBand and talk about stuff for this weekend thing and for the bigger family trip in November. Nice dinner and an early night (hotel's free wifi means I'll be trying to get a decent Fastpass+ lineup) before slathering on the sunscreen on Sunday.

Question 1 is where is Guest Relations at in Downtown Disney? I'm driving my own car and have no clue which end to walk to first, once I find a parking space. I came across something that said there were two locations, but nothing that said where. And with all the construction, I can't guess.

Question 2 is does anyone know what their hours are? I can hope to get there during daylight hours, but...if it's late enough that they're closed for the evening I'll just sigh and enjoy some DisneyQuest and wake up earlier to do all this prepark stuff at a park. Which I don't want to do 'cuz there are rides to ride...right there, darnit! So, does anyone remember their closing time at Downtown Disney?

CAPTAIN HOOK

Question 1 is where is Guest Relations at in Downtown Disney?
There are two locations - the first is West Side in Disney Quest, and the other is in Market Place somewhere around the back of World of Disney
Question 2 is does anyone know what their hours are?
They're open "during normal operating hours" - that refers to the GR within the parks, so if the DTD shops are still open then so should GR

Upvote 0

RiceCrispyMickey

I THINK that guest relations is in the marketplace....between shops somewhere.... I think by marketplace co-op?!?!? I know i've walked through it whilst going from the inside of one shop to another.... i'm just not entirely sure which shops lol!

Probably not the most helpful answer you've ever gotten :p

Upvote 0

maj

Original Poster
Thanks, y'all! I'm going to be on the road all day tomorrow, so knowing I won't have a 5pm COB to beat helps. And Tony the Tigger...might be asking about that TIW thing myself if everything else lines up.

Sidenote, the November resort vacation got a step closer with the arrival of the MVMCP plastics today.

Upvote 0

maj

Original Poster
Hey you guys, if you're watching the thread, I got stuck in gridlock at the tangle of Palm Parkway and ApopkaVineland and I-4 so I went to the store instead. Not the ideal start to a WDW weekend, but it was after a huge torrential rainstorm on the drive down so I was of a mind to take things easy and I saw the WinnDixie on the approach to the hotel which has a kitchen. Mmmm, milk.
I do now have admission media linked to the MDE account and made a decent FastPass+ and ADR lineup for MK tomorrow. I'll be talking to Guest Relations there about the older ticket, etc.
But we tried, didn't we? Thanks, y'all.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom