FL Res Pass/Ticket Question

aladdin2007

Hi everyone, a ticket question. I renewed my fathers florida resident weekday select pass ticket last week, and printed the voucher to take when we pick it up. He has decided that he would rather switch to a Seasonal pass instead, so hes not blocked out on weekends and so he can get in this weekend. If we go over on Saturday will they allow the upgrade switch and process it at the ticket window and still allow the monthly payment program as its set up now even though the rate will be higher?

Thank you

allidog1

I know they will let you switch/ upgrade when you turn in your voucher, but since I have never used the payment plan I can't speak to that. I imagine that they would, it just might take a moment longer to set up.

Upvote 0

wdwstateofmind

Even if he used it before Saturday they would still allow the upgrade on Saturday because it costs more. They will also allow the monthly payment plan, but obviously since a Seaonsal Pass is more expensive the monthly payment will be higher.

That being said though, if your father is a Florida resident and goes enough you should highly consider just getting a Premium AP. It pays for itself after the fifth visit and from that point Disney 'loses money' to you with each visit because you technically are really parking and going to parks for free with your Premium AP.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Even if he used it before Saturday they would still allow the upgrade on Saturday because it costs more. They will also allow the monthly payment plan, but obviously since a Seaonsal Pass is more expensive the monthly payment will be higher.

That being said though, if your father is a Florida resident and goes enough you should highly consider just getting a Premium AP. It pays for itself after the fifth visit and from that point Disney 'loses money' to you with each visit because you technically are really parking and going to parks for free with your Premium AP.

Yes. I had a weekday select pass for a trip in early October 2013. Then went to early homecoming activities at my university in the area the first weekend in November. I decided to head to WDW for several days when homecoming was over and found myself outside the HS gate on a Sunday. I was able to upgrade my pass right there. In my case the WDSP was already paid for up front so I paid the approximate $100 to upgrade. But if you're on for the WDSP monthly, they'll just adjust your rate.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom