Trip Report Fjords,Funicular and Frozen fun.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Original Poster
@21stamps here is the closest pic to identical i could find
13620743_10209815213720265_4220139369151322951_n.jpg
13631459_10209815228560636_466427576491570780_n.jpg

betty rose

epcotisbest

OK, so I finally got caught up reading your trip report. Loving the photos. I quit carrying my big, heavy DSLR with multiple lens a few years ago and now only take the little Canon point and shoot most of the time. Some of the photos in our May trip report turned out OK with the little Canon.
And I did not know what a funicular was until now. Seems we have been on a couple of them and did not even know it.
Fun trip report. Thank you for sharing.

littleroo

Talking about a late to a party!!! Must have been busy during this time!!

That looked like an amazing experience and adventure!! The scenery is breathtaking and your really are quite a photographer ( now dont let your head swell too much)! How nice, too, to be able to do something like that, not only with Donna but also your parents!

Someday when the kids are much older, I would love to do this with Den. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read your next TR!!

PS. Please keep track of your son Pluto next time! Quite irresponsible of you:p:p

MySmallWorldof4

Talking about a late to a party!!! Must have been busy during this time!!

That looked like an amazing experience and adventure!! The scenery is breathtaking and your really are quite a photographer ( now dont let your head swell too much)! How nice, too, to be able to do something like that, not only with Donna but also your parents!

Someday when the kids are much older, I would love to do this with Den. Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to read your next TR!!

PS. Please keep track of your son Pluto next time! Quite irresponsible of you:p:p
How do you have time to read all these trip reports during your own trip. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom