First World Problems

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
SO at the 180 day mark, I booked a breakfast reservation at 8:15am at the the Crystal Palace during my trip in mid October. I was excited to get in the park a bit early and look around Main Street on my way to CP. Then a few weeks ago, Disney extended the park hours and are now opening at 8am. haha so it's definitely "first world problems" that I'm now bummed I can't get in the park before it opens. haha the struggle. :D

TheMouseFan

SO at the 180 day mark, I booked a breakfast reservation at 8:15am at the the Crystal Palace during my trip in mid October. I was excited to get in the park a bit early and look around Main Street on my way to CP. Then a few weeks ago, Disney extended the park hours and are now opening at 8am. haha so it's definitely "first world problems" that I'm now bummed I can't get in the park before it opens. haha the struggle. :D
You should still be able to get in early! It won't be quite the same, but you'll still have the opportunity to see a mostly empty MSUSA.

TheMouseFan

I really don't know for sure. I know that whenever we've had ADRs in the 8-8:30 time range with a 9am opening, they usually let you in at about 7:45. I don't see why that would be any different just because the park opens at 8.

Baltar

$4 billion for EPCOT
Original Poster
I really don't know for sure. I know that whenever we've had ADRs in the 8-8:30 time range with a 9am opening, they usually let you in at about 7:45. I don't see why that would be any different just because the park opens at 8.
Thanks! I'll give it a shot!

MotherofaPrincessLover

This same thing happened to me last December. CRT reservations at 8:25 then opening changed to 8. It actually ended up somewhat working in my favor because we hopped on Peter Pan and IASW before we headed to breakfast. Would've been fun to see the empty Main Street, but there's always next time!

lunchbox1175

The times we have had an early reservation, they haven't cared about the time, just as long as we had one, we've gotten in well over 30 minutes early before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom