First week of December at Universal

HoneyBee1991

Original Poster
Part of our honeymoon will be at Universal Orlando (yes we are super dorky like that lol).

We will be doing Universal the first week of December 2018 starting on a Monday. We are getting a package that includes 2 day, 2-park tickets with express pass for one day. We are also getting 2 days quick service meal package.

Any suggestions on best days of the week to go? Must do rides and attractions? Favorite Quick services meals and snack locations? Are there any special things going on that week?

Any tips and or advice would be helpful and very appreciated! Thanks in advance!

BubbaQuest

Congrats on the honeymoon and assuming a wonderful wedding before it!

The important questions. Are you staying onsite and how much do you love Harry Potter? :)

We went around the same time 2 years ago and the crowds were small. We did run into a few tour groups and had to wait in line for a few restaurants, but otherwise very manageable.

For the holidays, Uni Studios has a parade with balloons from the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade. It's not Disney quality, but still fun to watch. We were able to grab a spot on the parade route about 10 minutes before it started. If you really want to geek out, you can volunteer to walk one of the balloons through the parade route. But that also means giving up some ride time! They also have a Grinchmas meet-n-greet if that's your thing.

I don't know the details on the meal plan. If you're Potter fans, no question just do Three Broomsticks and Leaky Cauldron. For a snack, I really like Simpsons' Big Pink donut. Not sure if that is part of the plan.

Beyond that, I would just say relax and enjoy. You don't really need to plan everything in advance at Uni. 2 days that time of year should give you plenty of time to see everything you want to see. For the Express pass, it won't help with the Potter attractions, so I would choose the park with the attractions you might want to repeat the most: Hulk, Spiderman, Kong in Islands of Adventure or Minions and Rip Ride Rockit in Uni Studios.

Have a great trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom