Lots of celebrations
Me - first time at 37 years old
Little Bro - grad gift - and first timer 18 yo
Little Niece - birthday gift and first timer 11 yo

We will be travelling to Orlando from Nov 2-7
MK will be Nov 3-4
We have Water Park and More - no park hopper
Staying at All star Sports

We have our FPs booked but no dining yet, no luck!
We have on Nov 3
Meet Ariel, Cindy and Haunted Mansion

Nov 4
We have Pirates, Ariel Journey then Meet Mickey

The last princess that we must meet is Jasmine.....
Does anyone know her meet times at MK in Aggrabah?
AND what are the must do rides
(me and the 11 year old loves all rides)
  1. The 18 yo will skip the Roller coasters or loop de looP
Thank you so very much in advance

Weather_Lady

Hi Everyone!!

We have our FPs booked but no dining yet, no luck!
We have on Nov 3
Meet Ariel, Cindy and Haunted Mansion

Nov 4
We have Pirates, Ariel Journey then Meet Mickey

The last princess that we must meet is Jasmine.....
Does anyone know her meet times at MK in Aggrabah?
AND what are the must do rides
(me and the 11 year old loves all rides)
  1. The 18 yo will skip the Roller coasters or loop de looP
Thank you so very much in advance

Dining: Keep trying -- you never know what might open up! If the Magic Kingdom restaurants are all booked up, don't forget to look at restaurants at the monorail resorts (easy to get to from the Magic Kingdom - Polynesian, Grand Floridian and Contemporary) as well. If you can't get any ADRs (or if you choose not to, to keep your schedule flexible), there are great counter-service options that are always available.

With a couple of days (assuming you arrive early - before the park opens - or stay late), even with a long afternoon break to visit a water park, you should be able to do just about everything in the Magic Kingdom. Start with the "headliners" while the lines are low, and then work your way back through the park to do the "anytime" attractions. (Google "Easy WDW" or check out the yourfirstvisit or touringplans websites for some sample touring plans, and to see which attractions have the longest lines). The FP+ you have are good, although some better (more time-saving) choices might be 7 Dwarves Mine Train, Enchanted Tales With Belle, and any of the "mountains (Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain) that interest you. (Perhaps those aren't available -- if they're not, stick with what you have.) For the headliners that you don't have a FP+ for, just get to them first thing in the morning, last thing at night, or during a parade, when the lines are lower. Note that FP+ are individual, so you can make different FP+ for the18-year-old if he wants to skip some of the things the rest of you are doing.

The Disney website gives the meet-and-greet times for Jasmine -- it looks like she typically doesn't start until around 11:45am. Just check shortly before you leave to make sure her schedule has not changed, and if you want to avoid a line, be ready and waiting shortly before she is scheduled to arrive. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/entertainment/epcot/character-meet-aladdin-jasmine/

I do suggest investing in "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World," which is a great guidebook if you've not been before, or in one of the other similar guidebooks -- just be sure it's a current edition, as things change all the time. Good luck and have a wonderful time!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GGRACE22

Original Poster
we are only doing MK, I have heard rave reviews about Epcot but nothing there thrills me at all.

I will relook at FP - i do like seven dwarves and enchanted with Belle and splash mountain and space mountain!

ok let me see what i can do

no epcot so the meet and greet won't work - was told she is also at MK in agrabbah with alladin.......

Upvote 0

GGRACE22

Original Poster
For Nov 3 - I got it switched

Meet Ariel
Then Splash Mountain and Space Mountain
all earlier in the day so that we can get a second round of FPs in the afternoon

Upvote 0

FrostyNaples

For Nov 3 - I got it switched

Meet Ariel
Then Splash Mountain and Space Mountain
all earlier in the day so that we can get a second round of FPs in the afternoon

Be sure to know your route in the park or you'll be doing a lot of zig zagging to get where you need to go.

Splash Mountain & Space Mountain are opposite ends of each other :D you don't want to be rushing around to each attraction to make the FP's, missing everything in between. Little bit of planning will go a long way, and make sure to include plenty of buffer for traveling between things.

Upvote 0

iluvMainStMagic

To double check meet & greet times for the days you are in MK, my suggestion is to pick up a Times Guide (list) located with/near the park maps as you enter the park. That will give you Time info - including meet & greets - for all attractions, for that day. Apparently the times for some things can vary a bit on some days, but the Times Guides should be correct for that day.
Since they are starting to scale back on the maps, the My Disney Experience app may (should?) also have the daily Times info for each park - sorry that I can't speak to that definitely but I haven't used it for that, so am not sure.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

OP, if your Space Mountain FP+ is right after Splash Mountain, I suggest hopping on the WDW Railroad (the Frontierland Station is adjacent to/behind Splash Mountain) and riding it to the Fantasyland Station. Then you can stroll the short, paved path from Fantasyland right into Tomorrowland. (It's right next to the Railroad tracks, and will take you directly where you need to go without having to fight through the crowds in Fantasyland.)

Upvote 0

FrostyNaples

OP, if your Space Mountain FP+ is right after Splash Mountain, I suggest hopping on the WDW Railroad (the Frontierland Station is adjacent to/behind Splash Mountain) and riding it to the Fantasyland Station. Then you can stroll the short, paved path from Fantasyland right into Tomorrowland. (It's right next to the Railroad tracks, and will take you directly where you need to go without having to fight through the crowds in Fantasyland.)

The railroad is currently closed for refurbishment - Oct 12, 2015 to Nov 20, 2015

http://www.wdwmagic.com/refurbishments.htm

Upvote 0

kimberlymautz

No Epcot?!
I didn't think I'd like it either, but it's ended up being my favorite. Haha.

Make sure you get to MK at Rope Drop at least once, the opening show is adorable and it definitely puts me into a "Holy Crap I'm so excited I'm at Disney World!" mood!

Have a fun trip! :)

Upvote 0

smk

check the Christmas parade taping times too, I think I read they got moved up to the first of November. That may put a crunch in your day planning.

Upvote 0

bub72ck

A tip that worked well for us is if you are using FP+ to do the character meet and greets try to do it while a parade is going on and save your FP for something else.. Most people are outside watching and not visiting Mickey or Tinkerbell. We did it twice and the wait was under 10 minutes both times.

Upvote 0

Cole28

"We have our FPs booked but no dining yet, no luck!"

Keep trying for the dining. We recently had a 9:15 reservation for Crystal Palace, but 24 hours before we were able to get an earlier time. Don't give up!!

Upvote 0

Uncle Lupe

If someone in your party is tall sit in the front seat of Space Mountain. Much better leg room.
Get first time visitor buttons.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom