First timer ADR question

chelezookie

Original Poster
Hi all! My 180 day just passed on Sunday and I got all the reservations I wanted, minus Garden Grill. I have read a few things about them being held for the Candlelight Processional, so my question is how does this work? Will I just keep having to check back every day? Are they really all sold out already? :[ I signed up for mouse dining for it to notify me, so should I just wait for that? I'm stressing! I didn't think GG would be a super tough one to get!

drizgirl

Check back every day. Keep an eye on this site and other Disney news sources you follow. Once they announce that packages have opened, there will be a feeding frenzy of activity on all those reservations that open up. Lots of people have booked back-up plans as well, and will let those go once they get the package they want. I don't remember when it happens, but I was thinking late June so maybe it won't be long.

chelezookie

Original Poster
Check back every day. Keep an eye on this site and other Disney news sources you follow. Once they announce that packages have opened, there will be a feeding frenzy of activity on all those reservations that open up. Lots of people have booked back-up plans as well, and will let those go once they get the package they want. I don't remember when it happens, but I was thinking late June so maybe it won't be long.

Thank you! I booked Chef Mickey's just in case I can't get Garden Grill. But we really wanna see Chip & Dale!

LeighM

There was a dining reservation I really wanted but there was never an availability when I was checking their system. Until 12:01am the day of because of the last minute cancellations. I grabbed that one really fast!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom