Trip Report First time staying at the Boardwalk

Hi All!! One week from today, we will be flying the friendly skies from Pittsburgh to Orlando!! I am so excited!! Like, most of you, I am obsessed with all things Disney!

First the cast,
14754512789341830302969001.jpeg

Hunter, 12, myself, Deighton, timeless, Brinley, 21 months, Camden 5, and Den, also timeless!! This picture was taken last October.

So, as I previously stated, we are leaving May 31 at 7am and getting into Orlando at 11 am. We will take the ME to the Boardwalk. This will not only be our first time staying at the Boardwalk but it will also be our first time in a one bedroom villa. Wahoo, a room to ourselves without our stinky, mange, poachers, I mean, sons. Oops!

I am going to try,yet again, to do a livish report. I, usually, start strong and fail, bitterly, at the end. Here goes another try!! One week to go and all systems go!!!

littleroo

Original Poster
I actually know a little girl named Brinley. If you were from Central PA I would think I actually know you. :) But you are from the Pittsburgh area, so I don't :confused: :D Go Pens!:) (Penguins) Game 7 and won't be watching.
I live in the North Hills also--small world!! I hope you have a wonderful trip. LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Wahoo!! The Penguins are going to collect Lord Stanley once again!! Thanks for reading along!!

littleroo

Original Poster
Just discovered your trip report. Not on here much anymore but will try to get back and read this one sometime. Looks like a lovely trip featuring an even more lovely family.

Thank you so much! Our next trip will be a no parks trip so I will be looking for more insight from you. I really want to get over to that farmers market!

I hope the two of you are doing well!!

littleroo

Original Poster
:happy::hilarious: To be fair, I do live close to Nashville, so I gotta cheer for the local boys. I've only been to one game, but it was SO MUCH FUN!!! Hockey is the best sport to watch in person.

Oh I understand team loyalty. No worries:D
Hockey is the absolute best game to watch live!!! I love my Steelers but I would rather watch them on my couch than in the stadium no matter how good the seats are!!

littleroo

Original Poster
Hi!! Following along!! :) I'm back and left you some wonderfully hot weather!! :D Have an awesome trip!! Still sorry we missed each other this trip! But there are always other trips.

Welcome back!! You really did have some hot temps while down there!! It has been so cool here, I am going to have a hard time adjusting.

I cant wait to hear about your trip. I will be looking for your TR.

We are hoping this week works out for us so hopefully every two years, we will be going at this time. Hint, hint...:joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom