Trip Report First time staying at the Boardwalk

Hi All!! One week from today, we will be flying the friendly skies from Pittsburgh to Orlando!! I am so excited!! Like, most of you, I am obsessed with all things Disney!

First the cast,
14754512789341830302969001.jpeg

Hunter, 12, myself, Deighton, timeless, Brinley, 21 months, Camden 5, and Den, also timeless!! This picture was taken last October.

So, as I previously stated, we are leaving May 31 at 7am and getting into Orlando at 11 am. We will take the ME to the Boardwalk. This will not only be our first time staying at the Boardwalk but it will also be our first time in a one bedroom villa. Wahoo, a room to ourselves without our stinky, mange, poachers, I mean, sons. Oops!

I am going to try,yet again, to do a livish report. I, usually, start strong and fail, bitterly, at the end. Here goes another try!! One week to go and all systems go!!!

Courtney6682

Yes, they are real names:cool: Mostly scottish. Thanks for the compliments! With a name like Deighton (everyone shortens it to D8on), my kids had to have unique names. Although, all are becoming popular right now.

I hear ya...I picked Brooklyn about 20 yrs ago(daughter is 17 now)waaaaayyyy before it was so popular. I chose it because both of my paternal grandparents were born there and my grandmother is my best friend, not because it's cool lol

littleroo

Original Poster
I hear ya...I picked Brooklyn about 20 yrs ago(daughter is 17 now)waaaaayyyy before it was so popular. I chose it because both of my paternal grandparents were born there and my grandmother is my best friend, not because it's cool lol

Love the name!! I also like names with deep family meaning.

amjt660

Premium Member
I am so in!!

Two more days of Japan then back to Canada

So am overseas for about some of the lead up to an amazing trip

Hope/know you will have a great time
Following along

And just remember
If it's not Scottish it's just crap

( note last name is Maxwell - good Scottish clan - hence why I go back Max)

Max

littleroo

Original Poster
Oh goodie -- another TR to look forward to! Your children are cute in that photo. :)
Everything sounds awesome! I have to say that Brinley has the coolest name!

Thank you!!! Thanks for following and complimenting my children. Like @MySmallWorldof4 all I am trying to do is keep everyone healthy. The last two trips, we have had sickness. Cross your fingers for a healthy visit.

littleroo

Original Poster
I am so in!!

Two more days of Japan then back to Canada

So am overseas for about some of the lead up to an amazing trip

Hope/know you will have a great time
Following along

And just remember
If it's not Scottish it's just crap

( note last name is Maxwell - good Scottish clan - hence why I go back Max)

Max

Have a safe trip across the pond! I am sure you are finally ready to be home with your family.

Thanks for following and loving the meaning of Max!!!

blreinsel

Following! Our trips overlap by a few days. :) I believe we'll be in Epcot on the same day! Do you live in Pittsburgh? I'm about 2 hours north of the city.

littleroo

Original Poster
Following! Our trips overlap by a few days. :) I believe we'll be in Epcot on the same day! Do you live in Pittsburgh? I'm about 2 hours north of the city.

Yes, we live in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. Where do you live 2 hours north? We have a camper and spend a lot of time in Pymatuning and Erie. Keep me posted if your plans remain the same. I hope you are making progress with your big move coming up!!

blreinsel

Yes, we live in the North Hills of Pittsburgh. Where do you live 2 hours north? We have a camper and spend a lot of time in Pymatuning and Erie. Keep me posted if your plans remain the same. I hope you are making progress with your big move coming up!!

We live in a small town on the outskirts of Clarion. The move is progressing slowly but surely! I'm fairly certain about the school I'll be teaching for, but still have some things to take care of before that's official. Once that happens, we'll sign a lease for an apartment and be ready to roll on out of PA! :) Thanks for the well wishes!!

MySmallWorldof4

Hi All!! One week from today, we will be flying the friendly skies from Pittsburgh to Orlando!! I am so excited!! Like, most of you, I am obsessed with all things Disney!

First the cast,
View attachment 206731

Hunter, 12, myself, Deighton, timeless, Brinley, 21 months, Camden 5, and Den, also timeless!! This picture was taken last October.

So, as I previously stated, we are leaving May 31 at 7am and getting into Orlando at 11 am. We will take the ME to the Boardwalk. This will not only be our first time staying at the Boardwalk but it will also be our first time in a one bedroom villa. Wahoo, a room to ourselves without our stinky, mange, poachers, I mean, sons. Oops!

I am going to try,yet again, to do a livish report. I, usually, start strong and fail, bitterly, at the end. Here goes another try!! One week to go and all systems go!!!
I actually know a little girl named Brinley. If you were from Central PA I would think I actually know you. :) But you are from the Pittsburgh area, so I don't :confused: :D Go Pens!:) (Penguins) Game 7 and won't be watching.

riverside

Premium Member
I live in the North Hills also--small world!! I hope you have a wonderful trip. LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom