Trip Report First time staying at the Boardwalk

Hi All!! One week from today, we will be flying the friendly skies from Pittsburgh to Orlando!! I am so excited!! Like, most of you, I am obsessed with all things Disney!

First the cast,
14754512789341830302969001.jpeg

Hunter, 12, myself, Deighton, timeless, Brinley, 21 months, Camden 5, and Den, also timeless!! This picture was taken last October.

So, as I previously stated, we are leaving May 31 at 7am and getting into Orlando at 11 am. We will take the ME to the Boardwalk. This will not only be our first time staying at the Boardwalk but it will also be our first time in a one bedroom villa. Wahoo, a room to ourselves without our stinky, mange, poachers, I mean, sons. Oops!

I am going to try,yet again, to do a livish report. I, usually, start strong and fail, bitterly, at the end. Here goes another try!! One week to go and all systems go!!!

21stamps

Headed home now!! We had an hour delay in Miami! Brin had motion sickness on me....

Cant wait to plan our next trip! Den and I are going to go in Nov. Without the kids for 5 days!

You had a layover in Miami?! What airline is that? Sorry about the motion sickness :(

More importantly-- yay to your adult only trip!!!!!

littleroo

Original Poster
I never thought I'd say this but I'm so excited and can't wait until our trip this September. It'll be 4 nights, no kids and only one park! I can't wait to enjoy Disney at a slower pace.

I cant wait to read your thoughts. I am sure it will give me lots of input for November. Sometimes we need a tiny break from the kids! I just want to sleep in! Lol!

littleroo

Original Poster
How did I miss this? Oh, yeah. I was too busy arguing with everyone in the political thread.

Anyway, great report, great pics. Your family looks awesome. Glad to see what a great time this was!
Thanks for reading!!! I must have missed the political thread. I am looking forward to you and Phil monster's next great adventure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom