Trip Report First time staying at the Boardwalk

Hi All!! One week from today, we will be flying the friendly skies from Pittsburgh to Orlando!! I am so excited!! Like, most of you, I am obsessed with all things Disney!

First the cast,
14754512789341830302969001.jpeg

Hunter, 12, myself, Deighton, timeless, Brinley, 21 months, Camden 5, and Den, also timeless!! This picture was taken last October.

So, as I previously stated, we are leaving May 31 at 7am and getting into Orlando at 11 am. We will take the ME to the Boardwalk. This will not only be our first time staying at the Boardwalk but it will also be our first time in a one bedroom villa. Wahoo, a room to ourselves without our stinky, mange, poachers, I mean, sons. Oops!

I am going to try,yet again, to do a livish report. I, usually, start strong and fail, bitterly, at the end. Here goes another try!! One week to go and all systems go!!!

littleroo

Original Poster
Our plans are as follows,

May 31 Wednesday: Drop our luggage at The Boardwalk and head to MK. We have fast passes for Peter Pan, The Jungle Cruise and Buzz. Then we are off to enjoy a Lapu Lapu at Ohana at 5:25. We may go to Epcot after this or we may go crash and unpack. We will see what my angels are up for.

June 1 Thursday: Rope drop Mk. Going straight to 7DMS. Then fast passes at SM, BTMR, and Buzz. The tea cups are a must bc they are Cams favorite and we will probably ride it 10times. Lunch is at noon at The Skipper Canteen( a first for us). Probably chill for the remainder of the afternoon at BW. Dinner is 7pm at Il Mulino(spelling??) @lostpro9het convinced me that this is a must try. I will let you know.

June 2 Friday: Rope drop Epcot. We basically will do all we can in the front before noon when we have reservations for R and C. Then naptime for me and the little princess while the boys swim or may sleep... Then back to Epcot for 7:30 Coral Reef reservations. We have not been here and years. It was meh, last time but think the little ones will really enjoy the tank.

Back with more later.

littleroo

Original Poster
June 3 Saturday: This is a somewhat sleep in morning. Going to Blizzard Beach for 10 am opening. This is our first time taking the kids. Any pointers would be appreciated especially when they are all such different ages. QS lunch there and then who knows. It is up to fate. We have to be at California Grill at 7:20. I tried on touring plans for months and finally got this reservation.

June 4 Sunday: Ak for rope drop at 8 am. We will do all things nonavatar all morning. Tiffins reservations at 1. So excited to try this for the first time. Hopefully the kids behave! In the evening we will return to see Pandora at night. We have FPs for the Navi River Journey.

June 5 Monday: HS for rope drop. Den and the little ones are going to Hollywood and Vile as @figmentfan423 would say. All the usual fps for this day. I will say, we are going to miss Starring Rolls!! The rest of day, is again, up to fate.

June 6 Tuesday: Another and last MK day. QS probably at CHH. Lobster Roll yummy! More teacups and parades. Raglan Road at 7pm for dinner. We love RR and wait for seats in front of the stage!
20160927_194122.jpg
20160927_200130.jpg

June 7 Wednesday: All day and night World Showcase. Lunch is at Le Cellier. We will snack around the world for dinner. Our favorite day!!!

June 8 Thursday: The boys get to decide and hopefully agree. Dinner at Paddlefish to end our trip around 530. Then back to pack up and maybe pop into Epcot.

June 9 Friday: Back to life! Back to reality!! The flight leaves MCO at 11am and we arrive back in Steeler, Penguin and Pirate country around 6. Lets not think of this for now!!!

littleroo

Original Poster
Following...

Your name is Deighton?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! :inlove:
Following!!!

Are those the real names of your family?
If so- LOVE!!!!!!

Yes, they are real names:cool: Mostly scottish. Thanks for the compliments! With a name like Deighton (everyone shortens it to D8on), my kids had to have unique names. Although, all are becoming popular right now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom