First time staying at BWI

bluejasmine

So I was originally booked at POFQ I added FD yesterday morning when I added it for my clients then I started looking at the RO code and did the math on BWI and ended up changing!

Im really excited but I have so many questions! For some reason in 20 something trips we never spent much time in that area, we normally stayed at a MK resort.

1) does anyone know or have a map of where the standard rooms are?
2) How far is the Boardwalk Bakery? Figured we would get breakfast here and coffee in our mugs.
3) I guess the closest place to get coffee/soda before breakfast would be at Bell Vue is this right?
4) are there any standard rooms that have a bit of a water or pool view or epcot view?

BransonJ

You will love it. The atmosphere is amazing, so much going on in that area (swan, dolphin, yacht, beach club all withing sight and walking distance. As for the bakery it is right on the boardwalk so right there with you. Last I stayed was few years ago but the screen door, (think it is still there) is a mini store with several items that we always found useful. I've never been a breakfast person so can't help ya there, I'm always too excited to get to the parks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom